"You should concentrate on work." Kunal started singing. I saw Arjun rolling his eyes while I smiled.

"I am doing my work just fine." Inayat launched on him.
It made us all giggle. She looked at all of us confusingly but later whined as she didn't understood anything and went out to sit with Dad, watching TV.

Arjun and Kunal went out of the kitchen after they did their respective work and I continued mine.

"Call Dad to eat food." I said to Inayat who came inside the kitchen to giggle with me over the silliest topic she experienced.

She agreed and everyone sat on the dinning table while I continued making them chapati. Later, when they all were content, I went towards Maa's rooms.
She ignored me as I entered inside. What did I do?
"Mom, you should eat the food." I said choosing my words wisely.
"Why?" She asked illogically.
I played on with my hands not having any words.

"Siya beta" Dad called me out. I came out in the hall after looking at Maa fully ignoring me.

"You should have your food and sleep. She is not going to listen to anyone." He continued after seeing me. 

I saw him going towards his room taking his mobile.
I went inside my room after clearing the kitchen, not having any mood to eat.
I saw Arjun doing something on his laptop. He is so silent. He never talks too much. Why? I hate this much silence.

I slept on the other side of the bed not having inside me to ask him anything now.
"Do you want to go outside."
I sat straight hearing him. 
"At this time?" I asked.

"Okay. On the terrace?" He asked keeping his laptop aside.
I nodded.

Wrapping a shawl around me until he come out of the washroom, I got ready.
He came out and we went on the terrace.
Many houses in the line with two or three street lights turned on and the bridge at sone distance was all I can see from here, but it was soothing. I closed my eyes as a wave hit on my face.
I sat on the swing placed there . He sat beside me .

"Don't you think you should start your work now?" He began. Maybe he brought me here for the same.

"Yeah , I thought once. But after living in Pune the thought never crossed me ." I said.

"I think you should.  You even have a work experience. You can easily get a job anywhere. Your brother told me you passed out from IIT Delhi. Such a prestige." I smiled

"I never asked, but how much you used to earn in your last job?" He asked curiously.

"It was 54 lpa." His eyes widened as he looked at me .

"That's about 2 times of my salary. Why did you left your job?"

"I was a lazy girl." I lied as I can't see his heart breaking listening to how his mother called my dad secretly to get me out of job, that too after the engagement. I still am not over that topic.

"Come on, don't lie. I have saw how you never lack in any work and sleep only after completing everything ." He said.

"That's because we are new and you would surely expect me to be like you wanted just like I did."
He looked at me after listening to my reason.
"I didn't wanted you to work yourself up. You could just simply do what you like." He said softly.
Come on! I am melted you boy.

"You never told me, what you expected from the boy. Seeing how rich you were, you would surely have expected a boy to earn over a millionaire."
I rolled my eyes.  "I am not a gold digger. I just expected him to be..."

"Him?" He asked.

"Yeah, my future partner. We are talking about what we expected in the past."
He looked at me understanding my point and I continued  "He should atleast be caring and obviously adore my natural beauty." I gushed over myself and he chuckled.

"And I was not rich. I just spent all my money the day it used to come. So I used to be broke for whole month. Then next month, I used to be rich for one day." I explained him .
He laughed again and I saw his dimples. He stopped laughing as I poked him there. He chuckled again as I looked at him awkwardly . He pinched my cheek.

"Then it's decided, now we will have a day where you will get to spend however you want. But I would have a limit."
I beamed.

"You earned so much, then why didn't you got yourself a car or maybe any vehicle?"

"I bought it. My Range Rover. It used to look so good when I used to go to the meetings. " My thoughts went back to my vehichle which let me shine among many.

"You saw the car Ayaan was driving. It was the one. It worked as a fire cracker and gained attention. I so loved my car but Ayaan got it after my wedding.  "

"You have a huge obsession over cars, right?" He concluded.
He chuckled as she went on speaking about her car without even looking around.
______________________________________

Another one of Siya and Arjun.
Hope you liked it. Please do comment and vote. Do support guys.