"Well, the air in our J City is really getting better and better, and the greening is also becoming more beautiful..." Sitting in a comfortable taxi, looking at the green and beautiful flowers, plants and trees on the green belt, Wang Xiaoquan He squinted his eyes and took a deep breath of fresh air outside the car window, sighing faintly.

    "Brother is right. It is thanks to the efforts of our Chinese scientists that we have developed such an efficient pollution purification technology. Our family used to live downwind from a chemical plant, and the smell was not to mention unpleasant! But now, it is actually the same as There is no difference in other places! And the Qin Group is also a big contributor. The solar converter is so advanced and convenient. Now we don’t need to refuel when driving a taxi, which saves money and is environmentally friendly. When the mobile phone is out of battery, just expose it to the sun for a while. It can be used again, not to mention how convenient it is, blah blah blah..." The uncle driver was also a talkative person, and he immediately went on and on about the great things that the mysterious scientist and the Qin family had done in recent years to benefit the country and the people.

    Listening to the driver's endless chatter, Wang Xiaoquan and Qin Han looked at each other and smiled, saying nothing. It is said that in the past three years, not only China, but also the whole world has benefited greatly from the advanced technology Wang Xiaoquan obtained from Admiral Hodder. China has never liked to eat alone. Of course, these technologies are so incredible, and the international situation does not allow China to monopolize them. However, sharing is inevitable, but there are preconditions. Wang Xiaoquan doesn't know what the Chinese government has obtained in exchange for waste gas, sewage treatment technology and waste treatment technology, and he has no interest in knowing. In short, his country will not suffer any loss. The country cannot put aside its face because of its so-called righteousness, but private enterprises are different. After the new energy development laboratory under Qin's name developed an efficient, portable and portable solar energy conversion device, no matter how jealous foreign companies are, they can no longer use public opinion to force "sharing". Therefore, the Qin family made a lot of money with the first batch of high-quality and low-cost solar converters. It not only greatly improved the increasingly serious environmental pollution in China, but also became famous all over the world.

    Human beings are indeed the most intelligent animals. After Qin released various solar energy conversion devices, many countries sent technical personnel to China to study and exchange, and brought back many finished products for research. However, in less than half a year, foreign countries have also successively developed solar energy conversion devices that are many times more advanced and efficient than before. However, compared with Qin's products, the quality is slightly inferior. Therefore, even though the solar technology industry is blooming all over the world, the products of China's famous Qin Group still maintain good sales and export volumes. Of course, this is also the result of Qin Han's intention to share this technology. After all, the Qin family has already made enough money. Otherwise, Qin Han does not want them to learn it. Even if they send professional spies, they will not be able to achieve their goals!

    Listening to the driver's uncle praising the unknown mysterious scientists and the Qin Group along the way, although they didn't know that they were the real owners, it was still embarrassing for Wang Xiaoquan and Qin Han to experience being praised in person for the first time. Of course, my mood also became more comfortable. With beautiful and joyful moods, Wang Xiaoquan and Qin Han boarded the plane flying to Europe.

    There are many fascinating countries in the west and south of Europe. With anticipation, Wang Xiaoquan and Qin Han set foot on the first stop of their European tour - Rome, the capital of Italy.