But no matter how slowly Wang Xiaoquan grated, the two of them finally got home at around ten o'clock in the morning. I don't know if they got here because of a special delay, but not long after the two of them arrived home, guests came to the door one after another, one after another.

    The first wave was the senior management of Qin's company. After all, Wang Xiaoquan had worked in the company for a while. Although they were not very familiar with each other, they were not completely strangers. Moreover, these people are all smart and shrewd. When Wang Xiaoquan gets along with them, he basically doesn't have to worry about anything. These people will never be silent, and even the boring topics can be made interesting by them. After the white-bones in the shopping mall left, many people whom Wang Xiaoquan didn't know came to pay New Year's greetings. Some even Qin Han himself couldn't name them, but they still treated him affectionately like close friends, which made Wang Xiaoquan sigh. . Qin Han's ability to deceive people is really embarrassing for him!

    "Huhu, finally everyone left. Brother Qin, there should be no guests in our house today, right?" It was really tiring to entertain guests. Wang Xiaoquan would rather stay in the laboratory doing experiments all day than hang up again. He greeted strangers he didn’t know with a stiff smile!

    "My dear, just bear with it a little longer and you'll be fine after today." Qin Han drank hot tea to moisten his dry and sore throat, and looked apologetically at his lover who looked at him expectantly, "I guess we I really won’t have any leisure time in the afternoon. We have too many relatives, and a lot of them are expected to come over in the afternoon. Be mentally prepared..." "

    Ouch, I can’t live anymore..."

    No matter how much Wang Xiaoquan resists, he still has to adjust. status, to deal with relatives who may make sarcastic remarks and find trouble. Not long after the two had lunch, as expected by Qin Han, his cousins ​​arrived. Fortunately, Qin Han's cousins ​​had met Wang Xiaoquan in the morning and had no objection to seeing his grandparents (or grandparents). Naturally, they would not bother Wang Xiaoquan when they were full. But the same cannot be said for Qin Han's cousins. They had already heard about Wang Xiaoquan, and of course, they were already dissatisfied. Qin Han's branch has been independent from the Qin family since his great-grandfather's generation. In fact, these so-called cousins ​​do not know how far apart they are from Qin Han's relatives. Most of them came here to get rid of Qin Han's family. There are some benefits to shaving.

    But these people are really a little greedy. The benefits that Grandpa Qin Han gave them before, out of consideration for the fact that they all share the same clan and clan, seem not to be able to satisfy their greedy appetites. Grandpa Qin Han had a tough attitude, and they did not dare to provoke him, so they naturally tried their best to take advantage of Qin Han. And since Grandpa Qin Han passed away, these people feel that God is on their side, as if the Qin family's huge family fortune belongs to them. But what these people didn't expect was that Qin Han, who seemed silent, turned out to be a tough guy. They fought head-on. After being dealt with by Qin Han several times, they no longer dared to take action casually. But he really couldn't let go of the Qin family, so he wanted to start with Qin Han's marriage, so as to "save the country" and control the Qin family. Qin Han's ambitious uncle introduced Qin Han to many well-matched and famous ladies, but unfortunately, Qin Han rejected them all.

    Qin Han's rejection naturally made the so-called elders very angry, but before they could get angry, news came out that Qin Han was hanging out with a man. This sudden news made those people feel ashamed and angry, but at the same time, it also made some people secretly happy and ready to move.

    "Xiaoquan, you and Xiao Han live in such a big house, it should be quite deserted, right?" This daughter-in-law, who is said to be the only son of Qin Han's third uncle's grandfather, if calculated by generation, Qin Han and Wang Xiaoquan should call her cousin sister-in-law.