As expected by Qin Han, the two of them had just returned to the capital, and before their chairs were even warm, Qin Han was called away by a phone call from his grandfather. Fortunately, Qin Han was a monk in the foundation-building stage, so the fatigue of traveling and traveling was nothing to him. After giving Wang Xiaoquan a few words, he drove to his grandfather's old house.

    As soon as Qin Han arrived at Sun's house, his grandfather called him to the study. The old man and the young man stared at each other for a long time. No one spoke first, they just faced each other quietly, as if they were competing to see who was more patient.

    "Grandpa, have you continued to drink the medicinal wine you gave me some time ago? I see that your face has improved a lot and your energy is good. Your legs don't hurt when it's cloudy, right?" Looking at his gray-haired grandfather, Qin Han finally said Not being cruel, he asked helplessly first.

    "Well, it doesn't hurt anymore..." Thinking about his increasingly relaxed body, Mr. Sun felt happy, but when he thought about his grandson saying that this medicinal wine was brewed by the boy named Wang, he felt a little uncomfortable. In any case, he firmly believed that the boy who had not yet fully grown his hair could not brew such a magical medicinal wine. His grandson must have worked hard to get it for him, and he said this in order to make him accept the boy!

    "That's good. You and grandma must insist on drinking a small cup every day. If you don't have any more, tell me and I'll ask Xiaoquan to brew some more..." "

    Yeah," Mr. Sun felt a little nervous when he saw his grandson mentioning the boy named Wang again. I was not happy, but thinking about my grandson's filial piety, I didn't lose my temper after all, and started to ask my grandson about his life and work in the past year with a calm expression. "Xiao Han, I know your mother is not a competent person. It is her fault that you do not marry her, but she is your mother after all. For the sake of your grandma and me, you should be more tolerant. If you can help her, please lend your hand and help her..." Although I feel unhappy with this crooked eldest daughter, after all, it is his child, and the old man cannot just leave the child with no way to ask for help.

    "Grandpa, what's going on? Did something happen to my mother?" Seeing that his grandfather didn't mention the matter between him and Xiaoquan, Qin Hancai secretly breathed a sigh of relief. Unexpectedly, his grandfather mentioned his unconscious mother again. It's really annoying.

    "Hey, it seems that your mother and your Uncle Wan were too big-hearted. They didn't pay attention and were tricked by others. I don't know exactly what happened. In short, your mother's family lost everything. Qian'er came back I cried a lot and couldn't go on anymore, so I asked me to help me think of a solution. But what good solution can I, an old man, come up with? Your mother brings your sister to the house every day to make trouble, and I can't do anything to her. You go Check it out and help if you can. If you really can't help, just pretend you don't know about it and don't let your mother know about it and keep holding on to you..." Mr. Sun knows his eldest daughter's nature well. She didn't want her grandson to get into big trouble for nothing, but she couldn't watch her daughter struggle every day, so she had no choice but to come up with this solution.

    "Okay, I will pay attention, grandpa, don't worry." In fact, Qin Han didn't want to care at all, but his grandfather said so, so it was not good for him to refuse directly, so he agreed. "But grandpa, my mother is already in her forties and fifties. She has been an adult for decades. Why do I still come to you for anything? Isn't this too much? Don't always tolerate her and let her go. How can you A daughter who has been married for decades still bothers her mother-in-law with everything?" "

    Hey, children are debts, how can you say that you just don't care? You will know when you have children..." Well, the old man still misses Qin Han. About getting married and having children.