Compared to the weird and terrifying changes of the girls, Wang Xiaoquan is much calmer about the abnormalities on the boys' side. Although Wang Xiaoquan loves to study, go to the library, and nest in the laboratory, he is not the kind of nerd who is not interested in anything except studying. He is also very enthusiastic and good at various sports. Like tennis, basketball, table tennis, etc., he would spare an hour or two every day to relax, and it was easiest to make friends during sports, so he actually met a lot of people during sports. Last week, because the rumors about him were so widespread, in order to avoid trouble, he simply found a secluded place to hide, and did not spare an hour or two for exercise every day as usual. Now that the bad thing is over, Wang Xiaoquan thought that his life would return to the usual dull and fulfilling life. Unexpectedly, after he made an appointment with a few familiar classmates to play ball, Wang Xiaoquan finally understood the impact of this incident. It will probably never go away.

    "I said what's wrong with you? I have a terrible virus code on my body? As for that?" Wang Xiaoquan asked helplessly and angrily to several friends three meters away from him. He was overjoyed when he saw that these golfers agreed to his invitation without saying a word as soon as they received his call. Unexpectedly, he came over happily, but these people were not as casual as before. They were absent-minded and did not say anything while playing, and they did not dare to touch him. Physical contact and collision are unavoidable when playing ball. In the past, a group of old men hugged each other covered in sweat and didn't mind. But this was just the beginning and they were not even sweating. However, these people seemed to be frightened. He was so frightened that he jumped three feet away, as if he was carrying a terrible virus and would die if he touched him. This really disappointed and frustrated Wang Xiaoquan, who was originally in high spirits.

    "No, no, Xiaoquan, don't get me wrong, we don't mean that..." Several tall men did not dare to look at Wang Xiaoquan's angry eyes and lowered their heads.

    "Then what do you mean? If you really don't want to associate with me, just refuse. How can I still eat you? What's going on like this! Huh?" Wang Xiaoquan was really annoyed by these people and shouted angrily road.

    "It's either that we don't want to associate with you, or that it's a little awkward..."

    "What's awkward about it? Just because I like the same sex? Are you afraid that I'll fall in love with you?" Wang Xiaoquan really laughed at these people and asked angrily. . Unexpectedly, when these guys heard this, they actually showed the look of a decent woman looking at a shameless gangster, as if he would do something to them if he was not careful. Wang Xiaoquan opened his mouth in surprise, but did not say anything for a long time. Heaven, earth, how did these weird things grow up! "Damn it, you don't really think so, do you?"

    "I heard that gay people are very playful and lustful. Our bodies are so good. What if one day you get tired of Boss Qin and fall in love with us? We are My friend, if we refuse directly then, wouldn't you be very sad..., Aaoaoao, it hurts so much, Koizumi, please stop smashing it..." Before these hopelessly narcissistic guys could finish speaking, they were shouted at Xiaoquan took the basketball and hit it hard several times. The guys were so painful that they ran away with their heads in their hands. Seeing how miserable they screamed, the anger in Wang Xiaoquan's heart finally subsided.

    "What is the structure of your brain? How could it be like this!" Wang Xiaoquan saw that these narcissistic guys were honest, so he said angrily: "Don't worry, I won't fall in love with you, I did the same at the beginning Men who like soft girls only like Qin Han. Even if I get tired of Qin Han one day, I will never fall in love with you!" Wang Xiaoquan said boldly with his hands on his hips, but when he met the guys before him, But they all looked weird, thinking to themselves that they didn't seem to say anything puzzling. What was wrong with these people? "What are your expressions..."