Wang Xiaoquan made up his mind to become a scientific research talent. He wanted to use his time at university to learn more knowledge and also take the opportunity to meet more talents who could be down-to-earth and focused on research. Therefore, he was not very interested in being a student cadre and joining the student union. Passionate. Originally, with Koizumi's ability, if he wanted to, it would not be difficult for him to become a popular figure in his class, department or even school. After all, he is smart and has good academic performance. The most important thing is that he has good looks. In Q University, where there are many talents, even if some people don't want to admit it, they can't deny the fact that Wang Xiaoquan is excellent. But what is unexpected is that at the beginning of the school year, when the selection of student cadres was in full swing, Wang Xiaoquan did not make any movement. Their counselor even lost his composure in the end and called him directly to the office to ask the reason.

    After Wang Xiaoquan publicly stated that he had no interest in student work, many students who regarded him as their imaginary enemy quietly breathed a sigh of relief. It was the best for them that their strong enemy could voluntarily abstain.

    As one of the top institutions of higher learning in China, Q University naturally recruits the best students from all over the country. These outstanding students have been praised by their parents, teachers and people around them since they were young. Naturally, they are the most proud of their talents. . With so many outstanding people from all over the world gathered at Q University, these young people who are accustomed to excellence are naturally not convinced by anyone. Competition is inevitable and extremely fierce.

    However, Wang Xiaoquan, who was secretly regarded as a powerful imaginary enemy by many students, actually showed an appearance of "keeping aloof from the world" and living a leisurely life, which really surprised many people. Many people even think that Wang Xiaoquan is spreading false news to confuse the public and wants to catch everyone off guard when they relax their vigilance, so they still stubbornly remain vigilant in secret. But facts speak louder than words. It was not until the fierce "campaign wave" completely receded, and Wang Xiaoquan was not involved from the beginning to the end, that the classmates who had always been inexplicably hostile to Wang Xiaoquan truly felt relieved and stopped speaking out from time to time. It’s a run on Wang Xiaoquan.

    Away from the interest disputes of the student union, Wang Xiaoquan, who devoted himself to studying, was naturally at home in the university. Not only did he live a relaxed and comfortable life, but he also made many like-minded friends. He even applied to organize a "Solar Energy Research Club" in the school, attracting many students. Students with similar interests participate not only to improve their abilities, but also to identify some good talents for their own use. Due to the sufficient funds of the club (kindly sponsored by the Qin family) and the great help of Qin Han and the school, Wang Xiaoquan purchased a batch of very advanced research equipment from abroad for the development and research of their club. The group of nerds were so happy that they worked even harder on their research. A few scientific research madmen even wanted to live and eat in the laboratory. If Wang Xiaoquan hadn't been afraid that they would die young due to overwork, he had formulated a strict schedule. System, I guess those few scientific research geeks don’t even want to attend class, they just squat in the laboratory and study hard.

    "Hey, Xiaoquan, why are you back so late? Did you go to the library again?" Liu Yang just came out of the bathroom after taking a shower, and saw Wang Xiaoquan coming in with a pile of books in his arms. He couldn't help but frowned and hated the iron. He said helplessly. In Liu Yang's view, the life of college students should be colorful. They should find a beautiful girl to fall in love with, go out to drink and have fun with friends in their free time, and of course, study hard when it's time to study. It's just that Wang Xiaoquan's boring life of four points and one line (dormitory-classroom-library-laboratory), which is no different from that of high school students, really makes him look down on him. He holds such a large pile of books every day and always follows a group of people. What fun is there in college life where nerds mingle together? But no matter what he said, he even used the beautiful girl he just met to seduce him. Wang Xiaoquan, a fool like him, just didn't know what he was doing. He just went to the library and laboratory when he had time. It was really helpless.