Twilights Humiliation!/ A Friendship Reunited!

It was Now the Morning as you woke up and you Blushed when you realized that Twilight was sleeping next to you in your bed and she was holding you around the waist snuggling your head in your Chest.

Y/n: (Blushing) Oh My Super Kami Dende...

Just then the door slammed Open as Goten ran In!

Goten: Big Brother! We're having Breakfast! I- Uh? What are you two doing?

Y/n: (Blushing) N-NOTHING!

Goten: Hmmm... Okay! Breakfast is ready!

Twilight then woke up and she Blushed as well realizing that She was Holding you.

Twilight: (Blushing) Um...

Y/n: (Blushing) Let's deal with this Later...

Twilight: (Blushing) O-Okay...

Later...

You and Twilight had arrived at school on Nimbus as then You both Began walking towards The front doors of the school.

Twilight: Alright I have made A List.

Spike: Hahahahahahaha! A List!? That is so Unlike you!

Twilight then put the Backpack down.

Spike: I... Um... You Know I was Kidding, right?

He then got into the Backpack as you both walked inside.

Twilight: Okay so from what I learned from you and your family I had formed some conversation Topics and I have to do is make some Friends, and I should be able to win Fall Formal Princess.

Y/n: To be Honest My Family Isn't Exactly Normal.

You both then walked inside and all of the students were Talking and Laughing Behind Twilight's Back as soon Twilight was Pulled into A Classroom by Rarity and was given A Disguise!

Rarity: Okay Darling here is your Disguise! Now we need to disguise your dog. I think A Rabbit could work for him.

Twilight: Why do I need A Disguise?

Y/n: And why A Rabbit?

Just then the door opened up as the others walked in.

AJ: Twilight there ya are!

Rarity: And there goes the Digsuise Idea.

Fluttershy: We were looking all over for you and Y/n...

Pinkie: Yeah! Where do you even Live?

Y/n: Oh She Stayed at my Place.

The other girls Just got A Little Jealous.

Y/n: What?

Rarity: It's nothing Dear! Something terrible Just Happened!

Twilight: What is it? 

Pinkie: Here! You might wanna see it yourself!

She then gave her, her Phone and she revealed A Video made by Sunset Shimmer of her time at The Library made to Humiliate her and it worked pretty well.

Twilight: Oh No, no, no, no! I'll never be Fall formal Princess Now!

Fluttershy: If It Helps, I'll still vote for you.

Twilight then slammed her head on the desk in desperation.

Rarity: I wouldn't Trust Fluttershy if I were you. She May seem Nice but she's actually really mean.

Y/n: What?

Pinkie: Oh Like You're any Better?

Rarity: And what is that supposed to mean?

Pinkie: You were supposed to help me make clothes for A Birthday party but you didn't!

Rarity: Oh Yeah!? Well To be Honest You're worse than Rainbowdash!

Fluttershy: H-How is Rainbowdash worse than her? S-She was supposed to help with my silent auction but brought everything that made Noise.

AJ: Now all of you calm down!

Rarity: Oh You're Like any Better!? You and your family were supposed to Help with A Venue but you didn't even provide the Fizzy Cider!

AJ: Well At least, Rainbowdash and the softball team were supposed to help me with the Bake sale but they didn't show up! She made A Lair out of me!

All 4 of them then Began fighting as you just Lost it.

Y/n:

A/n: 0:12-0:26

All of the girls then Looked at you.

Y/n: Twilight would Like to speak.

Twilight: Um... Thanks! Look You all used to be Friends!

AJ: Exactly! Used to be. Until we all had A Falling out.

Y/n: But don't any of you realize it? Sunset Broke your Friendship so none of you can stop her!

They all then began to think about it and...

AJ: Why that... Low down, No Good, Cud Chewin, Mad Cow!!

Pinkie: THAT SON OF A GUM CHEWING FUNK MONSTER!

Rarity: THAT NO GOOD RUFFIAN!

Fluttershy: I... I...

Y/n: It's Okay Flutters You can say it.

Fluttershy: I-I don't wanna say it... It sounds wrong...

Y/n: Just say it, it will make you feel A Lot better.

Fluttershy: That... That... That stupid... SCUMBAG!

Y/n: There Ya Go Flutters! Use the Rage!

AJ: I Guess all we need to do now is Talk to Rainbowdash and the team is back Together.

Later...

You were now in the Bleachers as AJ Was Talking to Rainbowdash and was explaining everything.

Rarity: Okay They're Talking.

Pinkie: Oh Hugging! Hugging is Good!

They both then walked over.

Rainbowdash: Alright so I Just learned some Damn Jerk was trying to break us all Up!

Twilight: So You're Back in?

Rainbowdash: Not Exactly. I want  A Soccer Match against Twilight. If She wins then I'm Back in.

Twilight: H-Huh!?

Y/n: Oh We are Fucked.

Twilight then Played A Game against Rainbowdash and Lost Hard! Like she didn't score A Single Point! She fell to the ground but Rainbowdash helped her up.

Rainbowdash: Alright you did Good! I'm back In!

Twilight: B-But I Lost?

Rainbowdash: I Know Because I'm Awesome! So From my Understanding, we need A Plan to Help you win!

Y/n: Exactly!

Pinkie: Oh I Know Where to Let's go! Just Follow me!