"Well, okay, I'll go eat now, and you can also find a chance to eat something, don't be hungry..."

    "Well, see you in the evening..."

    Because the two of them can't eat outside food casually. , Wang Xiaoquan's storage bag and space are always ready in the kitchen of the small villa near the sea, and Qin Han's Qiankun ring, so as to prevent the two people who are still a long way away from Bigu from getting hungry again because of food. .

    After talking to Qin Han on the phone, Wang Xiaoquan asked Doudou to pay attention in the monitoring room while he entered the space again. Qin's house has not been occupied for several days. Although it is still spotless under the professional cleaning of Xiao C (an intelligent housekeeping robot), compared to the space with a suitable temperature, Wang Xiaoquan feels that the old house is still a little uncomfortable. Waiting for him to eat It’s best to tidy up after you’ve had enough.

    These three little guys, Maomaoqiuqiu, Chubby, have been raised by Little B in the space for the past few days. These three little ones are very happy every day. In fact, they don’t need anyone to accompany them at all. They just need to be in their small food bowls on time during meals. Just prepare delicious food. As for other free time, the three little guys are the best at entertaining themselves. They play with small balls, chew small bones, fight in pairs or three in a melee, and then nest in a soft and fragrant nest. After a good sleep, a fulfilling and happy day is over. Of course, it would be better if the owner has time to see them. They like the owner to gently touch and knead their chubby bodies.

    Wang Xiaoquan had just woken up and felt a little lazy. He didn't really want to go into the kitchen to make lunch, so he simply took out a bowl of beef noodles that he had put in earlier from his storage bag, and gave each of the three snacks a bowl of fried noodles. Fish is just a decent lunch for a family of four. After finishing lunch and playing with three chubby little guys for a while, Wang Xiaoquan took Le Dian Dian's three fat little ones out of the space.

    After leaving the space, Wang Xiaoquan began to use magic to clean the house. Doudou monitored every corner of Qin's house anytime and anywhere. Wang Xiaoquan was not worried that someone would accidentally see this shocking scene. Of course, with Wang Xiaoquan's cautious personality, if he had a choice, he would not use magic to clean the dust. It's a pity that Qin Zhaisan's courtyard is really not small, with dozens of rooms. If he were to clean it himself, he doesn't know how long he would be busy. Therefore, like all men who are not interested in housework, , Wang Xiaoquan would rather risk using magic than suffer from the pain in his tired back!

    The spell is undoubtedly the magic weapon for cleaning the house. In less than half an hour, Wang Xiaoquan cleaned Qin's house inside and outside. Of course, perhaps the efficiency is so high because of Xiao C's dedication to his duties these days. It has a lot to do with it. After the cleaning work was successfully completed, Wang Xiaoquan, who had nothing to do, was dragged by Doudou, who was also too idle, to form a group to slay monsters.

    Over at the Qin House, online game rookie Wang Xiaoquan was led by super master Doudou to play with high spirits. But over at the Sun House (the home of Qin Han's grandpa and grandma), Qin Han was in dire straits and almost went berserk because of the boredom. He couldn't bear the sadness of the two old people celebrating the New Year, so he wouldn't stay any longer at this messy Laoshizi family dinner.

    "Come on, Xiaohan, come here. Let me introduce you. This is my eldest brother's daughter, Fang Fang. She went abroad to study a few years ago and came back a few years ago. You two are about the same age, so you should have a lot in common. Say hello to the second aunt..." Qin Han's second aunt didn't care whether Qin Han was happy or not, she directly pulled her niece to Qin Han, talked incoherently, and then left quickly, without giving Qin Han anything. An opportunity that John declined.