Sixty Five

A/N: buckle up y'all..

14:45 pm (2:45pm)
Date: May 12th 2018
Location: Unknown

Harry Styles

I can feel myself getting harder, reaching for that limit. Every touch feels like electric shock waves to my core and for too long, I want to teach Sloane how nice and steady I can go with her.

Well, once we get off to the nearby store market then we'll deal with the fact her touch has been all over my skin as my backpack.

She even smacked my helmet a few times but I taught her a lesson once I rev the engine and sped up to another 10 miles per hour to scare and put her hands back on my torso.

After we visited the cemetery, we still needed to stock up on groceries for the upcoming weeks or so. We really haven't thought about long term vacancies but being hidden in the real world is harder than staying undercover.

I exit off the highway, signaling right before turning into the small gas station with a small mini mart that serves probably a few goods than being in a regular supermarket.

I park right in front of the gas pump, kicking the stand open and swinging my legs free from the crouch position.

Sloane releases her hold from me and gets off from the back.

"You're such a fucking tease." She mutters through her helmet.

I peek through my visor as I can see her glare darken as she stands in front of me while I remain in my seat.

"You said you were gonna go at 80."

I tilt my head to the side and reason with her. "That was 80. You obviously have never driven before."

"I just don't like your technique."

Baby, I've got plenty of more techniques you haven't seen yet.

She crosses her arms, looking too adorable with the helmet on the little frame of hers.

I flip my visor up and before I speak back, I flip her visor up so I can see her big brown eyes.

"I was going at the speed limit, love. If you happen to steal my bike just make sure you're not hitting 80 which is an old lady's speed."

"I won't bet a million grenades that it won't happen when you're gone." She smirks and I remove her helmet. There's a few wisps that cover her face as I tuck them to the back of her ear.

"I'm gonna fill up the tank and you can go search for what we need for the next few weeks or maybe months."

Sloane nods her head as she readjusts the backpack. We walk towards the mini mart as we separate ourselves, her going through the isles and me paying up at the cash registers since using a credit card can easily track our location. I hand the cashier two hundreds and go back to the bike to fill up gas.

As I wait for the pump to click, I sit on the side of the bike seat and watch the silence of other people's lives fill the void.

A few cars still pass the highway as a beat-down car parks in front of the mini mart with three men opening up the doors.

My intuition tells me something about these men; Height and weight built to destroy a person's neck within one snap. They don't see me from the far left on their blind-side as they enter the mini mart.

By the time the gas pump stops filling the tank, I rush the process of getting everything set and walk back to the front once again but quietly observe before I open the door. With Sloane being in there without me is a complete fuck-over.