~20~🔞

SMUT WARNING! ⚠️ 🔞

Hoonie🐧

Can you come over?

What? Is everything okay?

I want you
Wait
No
I need you.

********

Heeseung stared at his phone. What does Sunghoon mean by that? Heeseungs heart started to race. Could he finally end up getting a chance with Sunghoon?

Hoonie🐧

I need you.

send me your address. I'm omw.

********

Heeseung got outta bed, put a random shirt on and left the door.

Sunghoons POV

I sent Heeseung my address and waited patiently. I don't know what I'm doing, I just know I need him. I want to feel him.

I heard a knock on my door as I got up nervously and unlocked it as he flung the door open, welcoming himself in.

"Heeseung I-"

"Shut up" That was the last thing I heard before I was pinned up to a wall. His lips crashed onto mine. Heeseung was talented when it comes to kissing. He moved his lips on mine as I did the same. I felt him bite down on my bottom lip, making me open my mouth a little as he took the chance to insert his tongue.

I let out a whimper as he explored my mouth. He kicked the front door shut as he lifted me up. We made our way to my bedroom and he laid me down on my bed then went to lock the door.

He made his way back to me and hovered over me.

"Is this want you wanted- no, needed?" He asked with his deep and raspy voice.

I nodded eagerly. He scoffed. "Come on baby, use your words now."

"Yes, this is what I needed. Now please continue!" I begged.

He traced his finger all around my chest "I want this out of my sight." He tugged on my shirt. I quickly took it off and threw it somewhere on the floor.

"Hoonie~ you're so sexy baby~" he started kissing at my jaw, making a hickey on my neck then slowly made his way down. I started to breathe heavily. I love this feeling, his open mouth kisses all over me.

No ones POV

When Heeseung got to the waistband on Sunghoons sweatpants, he looked up at him. Seeing that he nodded, he took them off.

Sunghoon held his breath when he felt kisses all over his inner thigh.

"Hyung~ take it off"

Who was Heeseung to refuse such a request? He slowly took the others boxers off.

Sunghoon felt a bit cold. His head was thrown back and his eyes rolled back when Heeseung took Sunghoon into his mouth.

"Shit- Ahh Heeseung!"

My Not So Innocent Lover | HeeJakeHoonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara