~15~

AT JUNGWONS APARTMENT

Jay just parked outside of Jungwons apartment and he looked at the younger.

"Are you okay won?" Jay asked feeling very worried for the boy in front of him who had red puffy eyes and a swollen face.

Jungwon faked a smile and nodded. He got his backpack and left the car with Jay following behind.

They went to the floor of his apartment and Jungwon unlocked the door going inside with Jay.

"Thank you for coming hyung." Jungwon mumbled. Jay smiled and looked at the other. "Jungwonnie, I will always be here for you"

Jay looked around Jungwons apartment and it had the sweet smell of vanilla with a really cozy vibe to it.

"Let's go get you treated. Sit on the couch and rest, oh and where's your first aid kit?" Jay said as he patted Jungwons head.

"In that cabinet over there" Jungwon pointed and Jay went to get it.

Jungwon felt how worried and caring Jay was towards him. It made him blush a little. Jay came back and sat next to Jungwon turning towards him.

"It'll burn a bit hm?" Jay let the boy know in a soft and sweet voice. The other nodded and he started treating the cuts. Whenever he leaned close to Jungwons face, Jungwon would feel butterflies.

Jungwon felt the burning a bit when Jay put the stuff on it. He clenched tightly onto Jays hoodie.

***

Jungwon was all treated and Jay was cleaning up the first aid kit putting it back to where it was. Jay wanted answers. Who would want to hurt this precious human being? But of course if Jungwon wasn't comfortable saying that's fine too.

"Thank you hyung. I know your probably wondering how I got into this situation or who hurt me.." Jungwon looked up at Jay with teary eyes.

"Wonnie you don't have to tell me if you don't feel comfortab-"

"I wanna tell you." Jungwon interrupted

Jay sat down facing him again with a small smile. "I'm all ears"

"So yesterday I got a text from my ex Milo. He apologized and it seemed like he's changed so I agreed to go on a cute cafe date with him.. The date was so much fun, he was so nice and a gentleman. He asked if I wanted to go over to his place and I agreed, I didn't think much of it since it was still bright out. We got to his place watched some movies and had long conversations. It was great. It was starting to get dark out so I said I was gonna go back home. He begged for me to stay just a little longer, so I did. When it was time for me to actually go, h-he pinned me to the bed. He was o-on top of me and he was much stronger so I was stuck in that position. I told him to stop and he laughed at me, calling me lame for not "having a little fun". He punched me then forced us into a k-kiss. T-then he started undressing himself a-a-and" Jungwon couldn't continue as he burst out into tears.

Jay quickly pulled him into a hug starting to tear up as well "oh my Jungwonnie, I'm so sorry.."

Jungwon just hugged Jay tighter as he just let it all out. He had be raped and beaten. Jay wasn't gonna let this Milo guy hurt his wonnie again. He swore to himself to keep Jungwon safe after that night.

***

It was now after school and Heeseung went to the hospital with Niki to visit his mom.

"Thank you so much for coming along Niki" Heeseung thanked him.

"Hyung we grew up together and we promised to stick together hm? I will be here for you, auntie, and uncle" Niki said as he held Heeseungs hand softly.

They walked into the hospital room and Nikis heart broke. He saw as Heeseungs mom was pale and tired looking. Heeseung walked up to the bed and held her hand.

"She will wake up.. I just know it." He whispered to Heeseung

Heeseung smiled and nodded "Shes very strong"

They stayed there until dark then went to their homes.