𝟒

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐢
𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐥, 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐤𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚
𝟑:𝟏𝟐𝐩𝐦

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

yeri was currently at home, in her room watching A silent voice. one of her favorite movies.

she was waiting for her best friend, yujin, to come over since she said that she would be spending the weekend at her house to get away from home.

KNOCK KNOCK!

2 knocks were released onto yeri's bedroom door causing her to pause her movie and stop chewing the gummies she was eating.

"come in" she said and her door opened "someone is at the door asking for you" yeri's mom said "is it yujin?" yeri asked and she shook her head "no" her mom responded.

yeri got up, slightly confused and curious as to who could be at the door other than her best friend. she walked downstairs and went to the door as her dad watched her every move.

she opened the door and was caught off guard once she seen that it was jinyoung..?

she stepped outside and closed the door behind her before speaking "and you have some nerve to call me a stalker when you literally just showed up at my house." yeri said, furrowing her eyebrows.

"would you shut up already?! all you do is nag." jinyoung said, getting tired of her actions which caught yeri off guard, she didn't expect him to snap on her the way he did but she could tell that he's been holding back.

"well then just say what you have to say" she replied "oh, jinyoung?" yujin said, walking towards them with her bag hanging off of her shoulder.

"don't mind him, do you mind waiting inside?" yeri asked yujin and she nodded "sure" she smiled and walked into the house.

jinyoung turned around and began to walk away but was stopped when yeri caught up to him and grabbed him.

"sorry for coming off like that now can you tell me what you came here for?" yeri said as she watched him turn around "it's no point anymore, you made me forget" he said, beginning to walk away again but this time yeri let him.

as she watched him walk away she noticed that his sock was ripped and there was blood on it, from where she was standing it looked like a deep cut on his ankle.

but she brushed it off and went back in her house, making her way to her room and shutting her bedroom door behind her.

"why was he here? do you guys talk now?" yujin began with her questions "i don't know and no, ew" yeri scrunched up her face "oh come on, you know you wouldn't mind dating him" yujin smiled.

"no, he gives me fuck boy vibes" yeri replied, sitting on her bed "no, jungkook and yugyeom give off fuck boy vibes" yujin said "literally like do they not have any self respect?" yeri replied.

"i mean they are fun to be around but nah" yujin shook her head "do you wanna go for a walk? i need some air" yeri said "sure" yujin said, standing up and putting her shoes back on.

yeri got up and walked to her closet, she grabbed a purple hoodie and her purple converse.

she put the hoodie on and her shoes that went along with the denim shorts she was wearing. she left her hair in the ponytail it was in and grabbed her phone.