𝟐

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐲𝐮𝐣𝐢𝐧
𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐥, 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐤𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚
𝟓:𝟒𝟎𝐩𝐦

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

"so where's yeri?" kai asked as soon as yujin entered the dance studio "minding her business" yujin replied, hearing him repeatedly tap his foot on the wooden floor.

"come on, let's do this" jennie said as everyone watched her "since when did you lead practices? that's not your place to do that" tzuyu mumbled and jennie turned around and smacked her.

"so you think that you can just hit people instead of using your words?" ryujin questioned "you must want to be next" jennie replied.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐢
𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐥, 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐤𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚
𝟓:𝟓𝟒𝐩𝐦

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

yeri entered the dance studio, mesmerized at how well it had been kept up ever since she left last year, it was clean and pretty as always.

but she lost her train of thought once she noticed tzuyu holding her cheek.

yeri put her dance book bag down and walked over to her to see if she was okay.

"tzuyu, are you okay?" she asked and she nodded "let me see" she said, removing her hand from her cheek seeing that it was red.

"it hurts?" she asked "a little but i'm fine, let's dance!" tzuyu smiled which yeri returned before it dropped as she walked off, glaring at jennie.

"she leads practice now?" yeri asked yujin "i have no idea, this is new plus that's why she slapped tzuyu because she mentioned it" yujin replied "she won't be satisfied until her head is cut off and put in a box" yeri spoke.

"ahh so you are here" kai smirked as he walked up to yeri "why does it matter, weirdo" she looked at him disgusted "and your still the same" he smiled as yeri gagged.

"jeez, stop looking at me. you almost made me throw up" yeri said while holding her stomach as yujin laughed "is everybody at practice?" lisa yelled "yea, they are in the changing closet i think" jennie said.

the rest of the teens walked into the dance studio, ready to dance.

"so who's leading practice today?" yeonjun questioned "it should be me, right?" jungkook said "ehh, no" yugyeom shook his head "i dance better than you" jungkook said.

"who told you that?!" yugyeom argued "everybody" jungkook replied "in my opinion, jimin dances better than both of you" san said "nah, i would say hyunjin" felix added.

"a bunch of haters, that's all i can say" jungkook said, making everyone laugh "do y'all know where jimin is?" yeri asked, walking over to the group of boys.

"yeri!" yugyeom smiled as he hugged her "ok, you can let go now" she spoke "you talking about the boy or girl, jimin?" wooyoung asked "boy, if i was looking for the girl then i would've said karina" yeri replied "behind you" wooyoung rolled his eyes.

yeri turned around and a smile immediately appeared on her face as she seen jimin. she usually didn't smile because she "hates her smile" but everyone thinks it's the prettiest thing ever.