That echoed!

"It's okay. It's okay. I'm with you" Sarah coos to John B's body.

"You're okay" she says. "Sarah! What happened?" Pope asks.

"I don't know what to do. He needs help. Topper shoved him" she sobbed. "No! John B! Get up!" I cry. "It's okay, he's going to be okay, Leilani. Don't worry" JJ hugs me. "Please get some help! I don't care who, just call someone, please!" Sarah sobs. "Pope! Run!" I yell. "Go! Go!" JJ says.

"Pope hurry!" Kiara yells. She looks at Sarah, who's pretty much on top of John B. Then she kisses him. I look at Kiara's face with sympathy. I know she trusted him.

"John B, stay with me" Sarah cries. "Please don't leave me"

"Pope come on!" JJ shouts.

•••

"Hey, uh, JJ?" I ask, sitting on the couch. "What's up, princess?" He asks, closing his eyes from tiredness. "I can't go back to Ashley. She's going to be mad I ran away" I say, quietly. "How about I come with you to get some of your stuff, and if she comes in I'll help you, okay? You can stay at the Château" he suggests.

"Okay" I smile. "Let's go" he says. We go outside and start the Twinkie.

"Here we are" I say, glumly. "Hey, it's okay. I'm not gonna let anything happen to you, I promise. Okay?" He makes me look up at him. "Okay" I smile.

"We have to go through the window, just in case though. She might be here with her crazy ass boyfriend, Fred" I warn. "No problem" he says.

"Okay, uh, look for a bag" I say. "Uh, is this one okay?" He holds up a backpack. "Yep, perfect" I say.

Bang. I hear the door slam. "Shit" I flinch. JJ looks at me with a clueless expression.

"She's home" i whimper.

"Leilani!" She yells. "Get your slutty ass down here!"

"Here, uh, just stay right here" i point to the bed. "If you hear anything, promise you won't come out, no matter what, okay?" I hold my pinky out. "But I-" he starts. "Promise me"

"I promise" he says, connecting his pinky with mine and then shaking it.

I go down the stairs into the kitchen. "Yes, Ashley?" I ask quietly. "Don't give me that attitude! Where the fuck were you? With those fucking Pogues?" She slaps me. "Answer me!" I don't say anything.

I don't want to piss her off even more. "Yeah, that's what I thought, bitch. Those Pogues only hang out with you because they're horny, toxic, motherfuckers who just want your ugly ass body" I start crying. Not wanting to go through this.

"What's going on here?" Fred says, coming in. "My slutty sister is home" she grabs onto him. Great. They're both drunk.

"What a bitch you are" Fred starts. "You left your sister at such a rough time, no wonder she beats you" he spits at me. "Fuck off, Fred, this doesn't involve you" I snap.

"What'd you say? You little shit" he tackles me and starts punching me. Ashley grabs me, shoves me hard and pins me to the wall. She lets Fred punch and kick me hard in the ribs and my face.

"Stop!" I try to yell, but I get cut off with his hand meeting my face. Then I hear a door slam shut and see a blonde boy tackle Fred down. I turn around and punch Ashley.

"Fuck you! All you ever did was try to scare me! Well, I'm sick of that shit, okay?!" I say, in between punch and punch.

"You fucking touch her, ever again, your dead. I'll kill you. Okay?" JJ snaps at Fred. "Get-get off me" Fred groans.