Boat

"Fuck" John B yells, then dives down to get Leilani's limp body.

He pulls Leilani to shore, and gives her CPR and mouth to mouth.

She tenses up and coughs up water, and she looks at John B with a 'what the fuck just happened look' and he smiles at his best friend.

No, more like sister.

Leilani's pov

John B engulfs me into a bear hug, so tight my ribs ache.

"Jeez Johnny boy. I didn't think you'd actually drown me" I groan. He just smiles.

"Uh, as much as I like this, can we get back to the château? My face and my body hurts really badly" I mumble.

He looks at my wounds. A small scrape along my face, and some bruises are starting to form.

"Yeah, let's get you fixed" he nods.

•••

We get back to the château and fix up my face.

"Alright, ima hit the hay. I hope you feel better. Night, Lei" John B salutes me and kisses my forehead.

"Night, Johnathon" I giggle.

"I should just let you drown" he rolls his eyes at me.

"But how would I feel better?" I scoff.

He flips me off and walks to his room. I walk to the couch and see a crashed out JJ. He must've come when we were surfing.

I grab a blanket and a pillow and lay on the floor by him. After all, I don't want to be weird, or disturb his sleeping.

"Goodnight, JJ." I whisper, but little did I know he could hear me.

'I love you' was all he could think of.

•••

"Ughh!" I groan, and shift my position from JJ's arms. I look up at him, and see that he's already staring at me.

"It's rude to stare" I smirk. He rolls his eyes and gets off the couch.

•••

"That's not good. That is not good" John B says to me as he looks outside the château.

"No shit, man, really?" I roll my eyes at him. He just sticks the middle finger at me and shrugs.

I get a text on my phone and check to see who it is.

Ashley
Where the fuck are you?!

Oh shit.

"Fuck, I have to go, JB. I'll see you guys later" I rush and pack all of my stuff into my bag.

"Why are you in such a rush?" JJ asks suspiciously.

"Nothing, I'll see you later, Jayj" I salute to him. He looks me up and down before he repeats the movement.

I hurry onto the road and start the 15 minute walk home.

•••

TW: this part is contained with self harm and abuse. Read at your own risk.

"Ashley! I'm sorry! I got side tracked and stayed late. I didn't mean too, I promise" I say in tears, terrified of what she might do.

"You're fucking late! You're such a fucking slut Leilani! I bet you're going around fucking that maybank or whoever they are! You should go fucking kill yourself" She slaps my face, and then tackles me to the ground.