You took empty tanks. Great

I put the gun to Topper's head, and he immediately froze when he felt it.

"Yeah, that's right, Top. You know what that is" I say to him. He puts his hands up obviously scared for his life.

"JJ! Can you check your psycho girlfriend!" I hear Sarah shout in the distance. Topper gets up really slowly.

"Run while you can, bitch" I whisper to him.

He starts sprinting away from me. I feel someone wrap their arms around me and grab the gun away.

I hear a gunshot, and all the Kooks, Pogues, and Tourons start sprinting away, not knowing what's going on. I look to see who took the gun, and it's JJ. I see Kie trying to calm him. She manages to calm him down. I look to John B to see if he's okay.

I see my best friend look at us, then he passed out in the water. "John B!" I scream.

I sprint to him as fast as I can. Kie and the Pogues are right behind me.

"Guys, we gotta get him home" JJ says, as we put his arms over our shoulders and carry him to the Twinkie.

On the ride home, all the Pogues keep asking if I'm okay, I don't know why. "You're sure you're okay?" JJ asks, worried. "Yeah, man. I've never been better" I put on a fake smile. I guess it's kind of true. I've never been better. I've always worried.

As soon as we get back to the Château, we place John B on his bed and I go to my room. I change my hoodie and clothes, and lie down on the extra bed, then I go go straight to sleep.

The next morning, I go to the bathroom. I check on John B, and see Sheriff Peterkin standing by the porch.

"Go get your roommate, sweetie. I need to talk to him" she orders. I go get John B and he sits down on the couch while I leave the house.

•••

Later, the rest of the Pogues arrive at the Château. "Look, I'm calling it off. Alright?" John B mutters. "Peterkin said, if we stay out of the marsh, she'll help me with DCS" he continues.

"And you believed her?" He looks to John B. "Yes, I believed her, JJ" and then JJ looks at me, I shrug and shake my head.

"An actual cop, John B. You believed a cop" JJ throws a rock against the tree.

"Look all we gotta do is stay out of the marsh for a couple days and she'll help me out! And it doesn't help that your asses was holding the gun!" He points to me and JJ.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I saved your life John B!" I wince as I yell at him. "You what I shoulda done? I shoulda held Leilani back so Topper could drown your ass" JJ shakes his head in disbelief.

"Oh, Topper was gonna drown me?" John B says stubbornly.

"Nah man, he was gonna baptise you" I roll my eyes at him.

"I mean, have you looked in a mirror lately?" JJ says sarcastically. "Guys" I say lightly.

"Just get out of my way, bro" John B shoves him out the way. "John B, I got a plan. You have the keys to Ward's boat, right? Just borrow some scuba tanks, and go down to the boat see if you find anything. You don't see rich kids going into foster care, do you?" He smirks.

While John B goes to get the tanks, me and the gang wait for him on the HMS Pogue. We see John B coming to our boat.

•••

"This is empty. You took empty tanks? Okay, this one's a quarter full. Enough for one of us" Kiara says, in disbelief.

"Love it when the plan comes together" I say sarcastically as JJ rolls his eyes. "Does anybody know how to dive?" Kie questions.
"Uh"
"Anybody?"
"It's kind of a kook sport"
"I.. I read about it"
"Great, Pope read about it. So someone's gonna die" Kie says shaking her head.

"Look, y-you put the think in your mouth and you breathe. How hard could it be?" JJ says.

"If you come up too fast, nitrogen gets in your blood and you get the bends" Pope exclaims. "Bends? Like bend over and-" JJ smirks while bending over.

"The bends kill you" Pope interrupts him. JJ immediately stands up straight
"right"
I laugh at him.

"I can do it" John B says. "Yeah, you can dive. I'm cool with that" JJ says and I just nod along.

I look over to John B. "Since when the fuck can you dive?" I ask him.

"I'll do it it's fine" he says ignoring me.

"Let me do some calculations real quick" Pope gets up for a pen and paper.

"You're serious?" Kiara asks him and rolls her eyes.

"K, so that boats about thirty feet down. So it'll take 25 minutes at that depth. Which means you'll need to make your safety stop at about... ten feet. Alright? For two minutes" Pope tells him.

"Yeah, ten feet, two minutes. Got it" John B nods.

Kiara takes off her shirt so she's only in her bathing suit and jumps into the water.

Gosh, how does she have such a perfect body?

"Uh... what was that all about?" The dumb boys ask, clearly not knowing she's tying her shirt to the anchor tether for at ten feet.

"I don't know. But I liked it. A lot" I hear JJ mumble. I roll my eyes at him.

"Sorry princess, you jealous?" He smirks at me. "If you should be calling anyone princess, it's Kiara. She's the hot one" I say, trying not to make it seem like I'm jealous. He looks me up and down, then goes back to the conversation.

"You're lying to yourself, darling" he whispers in my ear.

"Anyways, yeah, when you're down there, look for the cargo hold. You stick this think in and twist and pull, okay?" JJ tells him. "Okie dokie" John B says.

Kiara comes back up from the water. "Hey! I tied my t-shirt to the anchor chain about ten feet down. It's where you need to do your safety stop" She says. "Cool, thanks" John B answers.

Pope shows him the rest of the do-hickeys and shit.

"Diver down?" He says, about to jump into the water. Kiara goes up to him and kisses him on the cheek. Me and JJ smirk at each other, raising our eyebrows. "Be careful, okay? Diver down" we all salute him.

A couple minutes later we see a boat coming. "Shit, the police" I say as I fix my position to look as natural as possible.

JJ can tell that I'm nervous so he puts his arm around me to calm me down.