She continued pressing against him as she leant forward for another deep toe-curling kiss, only releasing when he muttered, "Condom?" 

Sighing, she replied, "No need, I'm on the pill. I trust you," and slid her tongue over his jaw and down his neck. "Ah, it's been a long time for me," he sighed as she nibbled his earlobe. 

Liam took hold of her hips and lifted her enough to tease her wet entrance with the tip of his cock. She whimpered and tried to push down onto him, but he held her firm and prolonged the teasing until neither of them could hold back anymore. Pulling her down, as he raised his hips, he slid deep inside her. 

Beth rested her hands on his chest as she raised her hips slowly, squeezing him inside her as she moved. "Mmmmm, that feels good." she sighed 

"Oooh, yeah." he moaned as he thrust up inside her again. 

They lost themselves in each other, their minds free of rational thought, relishing in the feel of each other's bodies. 

Liam's eyes locked on hers as he watched her rise and fall above him. He knew she was close as she ground her hips onto him, and her eyes dilated, leaving only a narrow ring of emerald green. He arched his back, pushing harder and deeper inside her as she started to whimper, and felt the first trembling vibrations of her orgasm start to build. She threw her head back, clenched him tightly, and cried out. "Liam!" 

That was all it took for him to let go. With one last hard thrust, he exploded inside her as he growled her name. "Aaaah, Beth!" 

She collapsed onto his chest, breathing hard. He could still feel her muscles contracting around him, which made him twitch involuntarily. 

As Beth struggled to control her breathing, she tried to speak. "Uh, you know, erm, this is just sex, right?" 

Liam lifted his head to look at her. "Yeah, I know." he replied softly as he ran his hand over her tangled hair. 

They stayed like that for a while. Their bodies still joined, and their heartbeats gradually slowing down. 

Reluctantly, Liam shifted and rolled over so that Beth was lying beside him. "I need to get back to the farm." He gave her one more lingering kiss, then sat up and started pulling his clothes on. As he stood and buttoned his jeans, she spoke softly. 

"Liam." 

He turned to look at her. "Yeah?" 

"Thank you for..." She faltered and sighed. 

He bent down and kissed her swollen lips, stopping her from saying more. With a groan, he pulled away before things became too heated again and smiled. 

"No thanks necessary, Beth, it's what friends do." He stopped and gave her a questioning look. "We are friends, aren't we?" 

"Yeah, I like the sound of that." she replied. 

He smiled and started walking towards the door when she called his name. 

"Liam!" 

He turned round. "Yeah?" 

"I really enjoyed the benefits that come with this new friendship." she chuckled. 

"Ha! Me too." he laughed and headed out the door. 

Jory sat on the garden wall with a smug smile plastered on his face. It soon disappeared when he was slapped round the head. "Ouch! What was that for?" 

"You really need to ask me that?" 

He shook his head, trying to ease the pain of the slap. The bells on his hat jingled. 

"Why are you angry with me, Kerensa? Everything is going as planned." he said indignantly. 

"Ha! You think?" 

"What is your problem?" 

"'My problem' as you put it, is this. First, you use some stupid potion that has the poor guy so befuddled he nearly kills someone with his darts!" 

"Ah, come on, it was just a flesh wound." he whined. 

"Secondly, they are supposed to fall in love. Not use each other to release their pent up sexual frustrations!" she huffed. 

"Yeah! But what a way to release them." he chuckled, which earned him another clip round the ear. "Ouch!" 

"Do you think the Queen will be pleased to find out that you have become nothing more than a glorified peeping tom?" She shrieked. 

"Shhh! She'll hear you." He ducked as he said this, just in case she goes for another slap. Sighing with relief when it doesn't materialise, he continued. 

"At least I've got them together, the rest is a piece of cake." 

"Right!" She looked at him sceptically.