His Veela side.

(tonight is the yule ball).

I'm now in my room. I feed Seraphin, my pretty black owl and Loki my beautiful cat with piercing blue eyes. Asmodeus sleeps in my bed. He has grown a lot and I can't take him anywhere unless he shrinks himself. He is a special snake and I have seen him control his size even if it takes him a lot of energy. It's 6p.m the party starts at seven and half. I just called Lilly to fetch my gown. It's an elegant off the shoulder green dress.

(Take the liberty to change it. I just thought this one was good.)

I take a quick shower and put the dress on. I prepare my make up when I hear a knock. Perfect, the girls came just in time."Yes come inside." They do just that and gasp when they see me.

Cami:"Girl you kill it"

Mary:"I agree you look so gorgeous and it's an understatement."

Elisa nods her head in approval while Eleanor hums and says:" You know, if I was attracted to girls I would have already fallen in love with you. You have plenty of qualities that I research on a boy: you are pretty, clever, kind but deadly, loyal and the list goes on."

Elisa:"Yeah, if she wasn't my friend i'd be head over heals for her

Elisa:"Yeah, if she wasn't my friend i'd be head over heals for her." They all hum in agreement.

I chuckle. "Girls you all have some qualities that define you and make you unique. You are talented in a lot of things too and look at yourself, your drop dead gorgeous."

Mary:"Woaw, that was a beautiful speech and your right we look like bombs. Now come on we gotta finish our hair. It's already 7." We hurry to do the last modification and go to the hall. The champion will come after us (at exactly 7:45) followed by their partner so that everyone can see them when they go downstairs. In the corridor we see Luna. She didn't want to come with us so we let her stay and didn't force her to come. She says:" The boys just go down with Draco. So you guys can go. They will be at the bottom of the stairs waiting for you. Have a good evening."We all reply at the same time with something which looks like:" Thanks/ thank you, you too, have a good night/evening, (sleep well). We arrive at the front door at 7:40. A man asks our name to announce us as we come. Eleanor decide to go first. She's not the mom of the group for nothing. She shows the example.

We hear the man say: "Coming down the stairs is Lady Eleanor White, of the court of Slytherin." Everybody in the room turned towards her and I swear we could hear the grass growing. "And her partner Sir Cesar Leaf of the court of Slytherin". Cesar comes forward and takes her hand in his. He made sure she was feeling good and helped her to walk, what a gentleman. When she was downstairs Mary and Elisa walked throught the door. We previously consulted and have agreed in this order: Eleanor, Mary and Elisa, Camilla and then me.

The man named Trey speaks again:" Welcome to lady Elisa King of the court of slytherin accompanied by her friends Mary Baker of the court of slytherin." They descend the stairs in a beautiful display of elegance and grace. Now is Camilla's turn.