Chapter 4

"He's alive!" Said Usopp. Luffy and Maki looked over at the small ship.

"He's just unconscious"

"Big Bro!" Both Yosaku and Johnny were sobbing hysterically.

Zoro grabbed his sword and raised it to the sky.

"L-Luffy..." He managed to speak loud enough. "Can you hear me?"

"Yeah!" Luffy responded, Maki silently watched and listened.

"Did I worry you?" Zoro asked panting heavily. Blood dripping down his stomach. "You need no less than the world's greatest swordsman, right?"

Zoro coughed up a large amount of blood. Yosaku and Johnny urged him to not talk anymore.

"I...I will not be defeated ever again!" Sorry said tears running down his face. "Until the day I defeat him and become a master swordsman... I'll never... be defeated! Got any problems with that..." Zoro took a large painful breath

"...King of the Pirates?!"

Maki smiled softly closing his eyes while Luffy let out his signature laugh. "Nope!"

Mihawk turned towards his ship, "You're a good team. I want to see you guys again." As he was leaving, Don Krieg stomped onto where they were standing.

"Hey, Hawk-Eye!" He called out. "Didn't you come to take my life... the life of the East Blue's ruler, Don Krieg?"

Maki looked annoyed. "Never met someone so weak that has so much ego."

"I was going to, but I had enough fun." Mihawk said in a low voice. "So I'm going home to get some rest."

Don Krieg cracked his neck grinning. "You may have had enough, but I'm getting tired of being beaten."

Maki sighed. "You should get used to it..." he muttered under his breath annoyed.

"Die before you leave!!" Don Krieg took out his arsenal of weapons firing at Mihawk. Mihawk took out his sword and swung. Water splashing high in the sky. When it was cleared. Mihawk had left.

"Damn! He escaped..." Don said annoyed.

Luffy stretched back onto the Baratie ship, Maki jumping with him.

"Usopp!" Luffy shouted. Usopp stuck his head out. "Go! I'll leave Nami to you!"

Usopp quickly stood up, "Got it! Zoro and I will bring Nami back for sure! Make sure you get that cook to join us! When all 6 of us are reunited, let's go to..." He threw Luffy his straw hat. "the Grand Line!"

*

"Oi." Sanji said glancing at Maki. Maki turned to him. "Why didn't you go with them?" Maki glanced and then turned back to the fight. "On the off chance Luffy needs my help." Sanji glanced at him, Zeff. The owner. Watched Maki carefully.

"You could easily take him down. Kid."

Sanji looked at Zeff in surprise and then back to Maki. Maki didn't respond. Just calmly staring ahead.

Don had suddenly shot one of his men. Causing everyone to turn.

"You think an ordinary human can slice up a large sailing ship?!" Krieg shouted at his men who were terrified of someone like Hawk-Eye returning.

"That's probably the power of a devil fruit." Don said. Maki just chuckled. "Well. Most Blue Sea people aren't aware of Haki... but." He calmly smirked. "It's amusing to think he can actually take down anyone from the Grand Line."

The fight began, with Don Krieg's men ambushing the ship. Sanji had ordered one of the cooks to open up the ship's fins. To create a battlefield for the cooks to fight on while keeping the restaurant safe. Maki watched as Luffy sling shot his way over to Krieg's men, effectively taking them all out.