I will make you regret 😡

Dakshya

The moment Dadu sa said my name as the man who will get married to Chitra just blown up my mind. This can't happen. No way.

"Dadu sa , what are you saying?" I asked in a bit louder voice.

"Voice in control Dakshya. " Dad said in authoritative voice.

"Sorry dad." I apologized.

"Vijay uncle can we have a minute to ourselves. " I said politely.

Everyone nodded. I stood up and started to walk towards the room given to Dadu sa to stay. But I was feeling someone's strong gaze on me. I turned around and met the most beautiful eyes who held the same emotions as mine. ANGER and DISGUST.

We went inside the room and Dadu sa sat on the couch and said the words I had never imagined he would say.

"You have to marry Chitra because we all like her. She is the best for you and for Kingdom too. I want her as my granddaughter-in-law. " Dadu sa said.

"But Dadu sa how can say something like that. She is just a middle class girl. You can't trust her. She is not perfect. And she has grown up in a normal house like a middle class girl. How will she handle the duties of the Queen. I won't marry her. " I said in anger.

"You have to. I want her in my house and dare you defy me. Your mother, sister and everyone in the family wants her as the daughter-in-law of Chauhan's. " Dadu sa stood up and walked towards me angrily.

"No I don't want her. It's my life my decision. And if everyone is so desperate for her then marry her to Aditya. I WON'T. " I growled and started moving out but Dadu sa's next words made my world stop.

"If you don't marry her then forget about Chairmanship." He said.

I turned around and asked in disbelief , " What do you mean ?"

"Your Dadi sa made a will in which you have to marry Chitra if you want to be the chairman." He said and sat back.

"Huh! But the will was that I have to marry someone and then on my first anniversary I will get the Chairmanship. Right?" I asked and moved my gaze to Dad for some support first time in my life. But his stare told me everything.

"No the will in which you thought that you have to marry 'someone ' that someone is Chitra. It's written clearly in the will that you have to marry only Chitra for Chairmanship. Nobody else." Dadu sa said.

"How could Dadi sa do this to me ? " I muttered.

"I don't want any more discussion about this you are only getting married to Chitra nobody else. That's it ! " Dadu sa said and left the room.

I also moved towards the room given to me. I sat on the bed. Moments later I felt a hand on  my shoulder. I looked up to see Ranveer standing there with worry in his eyes. I know what he is thinking about. My father never supported me. He just wanted me to be the best. But how can Dadi and Dadu sa do this to me.

"She said yes to this marriage." Ranveer said making my blood boil.

I stood up and walked towards the window.

" I want to be alone. Tell Dadu sa to do whatever he want." I said and Ranveer left the room.

"I will marry you Chitra. Just wait and watch what I am going to do. I will make your life hell in this one year and will give you divorce after I get the Chairmanship ." I said to myself.

"I will make sure YOU REGRET YOUR YES CHITRA......"

__________________________________

-: Chitra said 'yes'. Why???

   What is Dakshya thinking to do ??

---------------------

Thank you everyone for giving me your precious time.

Please hit the small star at the end of the page.😊❤️❤️
Love you all 💗💗