Raccoon Seven

Heavy...

His left arm was aching uncomfortably, pulling King out of his doze. He tried to roll onto his right side, but something solid kept him still. 

"P...? You gained too much weight, bud." 

When he only felt a slight nuzzle against his bare chest in response, King sighed and opened his eyes. The moment his vision cleared, the weight vanished, allowing him to slowly sit up and shake out the pins and needles he felt in his bad arm. 

Prince was there, and looked like he'd been sleeping on that arm until he was woken up by King's movements. 

"P, let's switch sides when sleeping, okay? I can't have you on my left arm or leg now," he said, still a little bewildered about the weight he'd felt. 

Curiously, he reached forward and picked up the little raccoon, then frowned. 

He's really not that heavy. 

Prince wiggled sleepily in response to the attention, excited but still clearly drowsy. 

"Ah, sorry bud," he said as he set the little guy down... and immediately got a snuggly hug for his efforts. 

"Love you, too." 

He gave Prince a little back rub before looking at the time on his phone. 

"Oh, good thing I woke up. My alarm is gonna go off in a few minutes," he said as he quickly got up and carried Prince with him to the bathroom. 

He waited for his friend to do his business, then quickly relieved himself before flushing and washing his hands, then lifting Prince up to the sink. 

"We're gonna start washing our hands after we got potty when I can help you, okay?" he said as he turned the water on again for him. 

Prince, evidently, knew exactly what he was doing, because he immediately dipped his hands beneath the water and began scrubbing happily. 

"Oh, right. Raccoons do tend to wash their hands and food," King mumbled as he grabbed the soap and put a pump of it into Prince's waiting paws. 

He stood there quietly and watched as the little guy eagerly scrubbed his hands to perfection, then handed him a little towel to dry them. 

Once done, he set him down on the floor, then checked himself in the mirror. His hair was a bit messy, but that was easily manageable. Within four minutes he was stepping back out of the bathroom, his hair reasonably styled but still the perfect amount of messy. 

"What should I wear tonight, P?" he asked as his friend followed after him, always on his heels when not in his arms. 

Prince cooed and chattered quietly in response, understanding what was about to happen after having seen him work a few times already over the past few days. 

Thus, he quickly ran ahead and grabbed at the big, comfy sweatshirt King had draped over his gaming chair. 

"Of course you'd want that. You can fit inside with me and nap while I play," he said as he grabbed the item, much to Prince's delight. 

He couldn't really wear it during a broadcasted game, though, because then Prince would be on his stream and that wasn't fair to Baron. 

Granted, he never really stopped the raccoon from climbing up into his lap during streams or anything, but Prince just never bothered joining him unless he had his hoodie on, which was only during off-stream practicing.

"I'll wear it later, okay? Then we can snuggle while I wind down from work," he said as he went to hang it up in his closet. 

Prince didn't seem too happy with his choice of a simple sweater in exchange, and quickly found his way up onto King's bed to throw a little tantrum beneath the covers.