Let's just say a love triangle was not what she wanted right now.

"I'll think about it." Elias came into her view heading straight for them and Trinity took that as her cue to dip and enter the bus. Dallas raised an eyebrow before looking back at Elias, smirking.

"Trouble in paradise?"

"She been avoiding me since I showed up." Elias pouted not liking Trinity not talking to him. Maybe it was because the coach was almost onto them and she wanted to put some distance between them. "And I'm not fucking with it."

"When the last time y'all talked?"

"At my place after I got disqualified. I told her I didn't feel like hearing it about the headlines and she just left. Even at practice all this week she handed me a water bottle with no words."

"Probably because your ass know how to brush people's feelings off." Dallas chuckled. "I'm sure y'all gone talk while we in Washington."

"Sure." Was Elias said while sighing. A car pulled up outside the bus and the two looked at it along with the Coach, seeing Harrison walk over to them. "Yo, what took you so long? Looking like we switched places today."

Harrison breathing heavily shook his head with his bag in hand, "My bad. It was a family emergency." Him and Elias dapped each other up before the coach jumped in, placing his hand on Harrison's shoulder.

"Everything alright? You good to go?"

"Nah, yeah. I'm straight, it's just Madison's mother is all," Elias got concerned. His eyebrows furrowed, worried. "She's in the hospital right now. She had collapsed last night or something but she's fine. My bad for being late though, I just wanted to make her and her parents was good."

"You're good. Now, get on the bus, we should've been in the air by now." Coach ushered for all three of them to enter the bus and they did as told obviously heading to the back. Elias eyes looked for Trinity, seeing her sitting by a window but she wasn't alone as Torrance was seated next to her. The two engaged in conversation about nothing in particular.

Elias looked away and sat down in his usual spot and once the coach and everyone got settled the buses headed off to the airport for their hour flight to Seattle.

"So water girl, ever been to Seattle?" Dallas questioned Trinity from the seat across and Trinity twisted her lips.

She's been obviously with who she used to date but to actually sit down and explore. Never.

"Yes but...I didn't really explore it or anything like I hoped. It was just a quick in and out flight." She answered. Harrison now engaged in the conversation, Elias just listening, turned his head to look at them as he sat in the seat in front of Dallas.

"Well, shit. We always go out when we there to a bar or something. Why don't you slide with us?"

"Maybe," She chuckled, "I didn't know y'all was going out tonight. I'm surprised to be getting an invite. I know y'all besides Harrison probably got girls in every city to meet up with."

"Nah, that's Elias. He got a girl in every city." Torrance spoke up looking back at Elias who was now staring at him blankly. If looks could kill. He knew what he was doing and he wasn't liking it considering they was friends but the two haven't spoken since the fight last game and neither was man enough to make the first move and say I'm sorry. "Don't you, Eli?"