10: ♡ Enemies or Lovers? ♡

~Author's note~
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! 🎊
Ik I'm late for this😅 but I hope everyone has a pleasant year ahead, and I'll miss 2023🥲
Also TYSMMMM for the reads, I've finally passed 100 reads!!
Anyways, back to the story, this story will be now be continued a month after the incident happened....
____________________________________________________________________
*1 month later*

It's been more than a month since I've been in this school now, an lemme tell you, A LOT has changed. Felix and hyunjin have stopped being aggressive towards me, In fact, not only me, but they have stopped bullying the whole damn school!

They don't talk much with me, but we do have small conversations....
It's just that it's been awkward since that day where Felix beat the shit outta Yeong-su, turns out there were hidden CCTV cameras around that area, and everything got captured, WE EVEN GOT A
4 HOUR DETENTION.

That was my 1st detention, but for Felix.... it may be his 70th time 💀

Talking about yeong su, it reminds me that he got admitted to the hospital for many days, maybe for a week. Turns out Felix kicked him soo HARD that he damaged the ribs!!! Crazy right?!?!
I got to know that from his mom, his mother and my mother know each other, but I guess after this incident she's hella mad at me thinking that I beat him up💀

My mother even scolded me for that, even though it ain't my mistake, but I had to keep things hidden, cause if I tell mom how Yeong-su's been treating me she'll sue his family, and if u ask me why I'm not telling, bcause my life has JUST started to be peaceful... and I don't wanna deal with any police cases right now, as long as trouble is outta my way, I'm good.... yeong su transferred schools after he got discharged from the hospital, there's a rumor that after he got beat up, he's traumatized and scared of Felix, and I like the sound of that.....

Even though Felix has stopped irritating me, he still acts cold, I think that's never gonna change, is it? 😒
I try to make up conversations between us, but that guy just never answers, the only response I get back is an annoying look saying 'leave me alone'

I mean I don't understand, the last time I met him, he wasn't like this.... is he still annoyed because of yeong su? Never mind, I'll mind my own buisness....

I've made many friends in a month, so now I hang out with them everyday, thanks to yeji and lia.... they helped me mix with everyone.

I was walking outta the class, it was lunch break, so I was approaching the cafeteria with my friends... we served ourselves food, while eating... we decided to play truth or dare....

Author: (We all know this is the ultimate point where the romance starts 🙃)

Kyurin: Let's spin the bottle and see who it lands on and that person will be asked truth or dare...

*they spin the bottle*
*lands on me*

I let out an annoyed groan.

"ughhhh, it lands on me at 1st try, GREAT!"

Kyurin: Truth or dare haewon?

"Dare" I said

*Lia laughs out loud*

Lia: You are a fool to chose dare, kyurin makes one of the most challenging dares!!!! You are gone for good haewon....

"Knew it, I should have chosen truth'', I whispered.

Kyurin: A very "daring" girl I see.... *chuckles*

I could make it by her face that she's planning something evil af...

Kyurin: *thinks* YES! I GOT A GOOD ONE FOR YOU! *Evil smile*
Now what's that guys name... yea! LEE FELIX.

As soon as I heard that name, I was ready to give up on my life cause I know it won't be any good.

Kyurin: You gotta kiss-

NO! NONONO, I AINT DOING THAT! NO WAY!

Kyurin: *scoffs* what a freak... ok fine, don't do it then, I'll just tell Ms Park that you cheated on the English test, and u will fail the test....

DO IT! IDC! I JUST WONT KISS THAT GUY!

Kyurin: Ok, how about I tell that u cheated on science and math paper too, and that will be informed to your mom too 😏
Yk I caught you cheating that day and you told me you would do anything I say so that I don't say anyone u cheated, so, now listen to me, or u may be in trouble Choi Haewon....

Yeji: Wow! What a scene in here! *sarcasm*

I was in real trouble, nor I wanted to kiss Felix or nor I wanted to get failed in 3 subjects and get beaten up by mom, she'll take my electronics away until I get good grades!!! Fuck...

What do I do now?