9: "Protection" (2)

Author's POV
When Yeong-su came back after his call which was only about 10 secs long, he saw Felix sitting on his seat.

Yeong-su: Hey, this is my seat, get up...

Felix: Well now I claim it, so back off.

Yeong Su: um, no u don't, I was sitting here before, now get up or this won't end good.

This turned into a huge argument...
Haewon was so done, she stood up banging the bench which caught both of the boy's attention.

Haewon: KEEP FIGHTING LIKE LITTLE KIDS, IM MOVING OUT OF HERE!

Yeong-su and Felix both hold her hands and say furiously together: NO, YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!

The teacher enters...

Ms. Ahn: aigoo, why can't you all maintain silence for atleast 2 mins!!! I cant even go to the bathroom peacefully! What happened now?!?!

Yeong Su: HE SAT ON MY-

Haewon: Ms. Ahn, can I sit alone on another seat? They both are fighting over little things, I'm so fed up!

Ms Ahn: go ahead, I can see that 🤦🏻‍♀️

Felix and Yeong-su were giving glares to haewon.

Ms Ahn: Ok let's settle this out, u both will sit in different places, that's the only option to make u both stop arguing like children!

So they ended up sitting in different places...

After the lecture Yeong Su grabbed Haewon's wrist and dragged her outside the class.
He took her to a lonely place where I doubt anyone could come...

He suddenly PUNCHED her stomach soooo hard, that she coughed and fell down.
He then came near and began to choke her neck, she started choking and tried pushing his hands away but he was gripping her neck very firmly.

Yeong Su: I told you there is no use to escape from me, don't u dare disrespect me in front of anyone.

He let loose her neck.

Haewon: So u did this all just because I said u were fighting like a kid?!?! Wow, U R AN UNBELIEVABLY SENSITIVE BITCH! You know what, I should have never thought u as a good guy, U CHEATED ON ME AND ABUSED ME IN FRONT OF EVERYONE, U DONT DESERVE TO BE ALIVE!!!!

Yeong Su was about to hit her again when somebody held Yeong-su's hand from behind stopping him....

Out came a cold voice saying....

"The only person who can hit haewon is me, so dont u dare touch her again u asshole"

Yeong Su: THIS GUY KEEPS COMING OUT OF NOWHERE TO DEFEND U, IS HE UR BF OR WHAT?!?!

Haewon: WHY TF WOULD U THINK HE'S MY BF IF HE WANTS TO HIT ME-

(Felix interrupts, saying in a cold tone)

Felix: Yes, I'm her bf, so what?

Haewon: YAHH ARE U CRAZ-

Felix: Shhh... you belong to me now *smirks*

Yeong Su tries punching Felix in rage but he holds his hand AGAIN and twists it, making him scream...

Then Felix does the ultimate 360° kick on yeong su's face as he falls hard on the ground with a bleeding nose.

Haewon was watching all this with a traumatized expression...

Haewon: *in mind* Bro this guy knows how to fight, LIKE HE KNOWS ALL THE MOVES, PUNCHING, SLAPPING, TWISTING AND EVEN A 360° KICK!

Haewon clicks to her senses and realizes felix was going too far, yeong was about to pass out...

Haewon: UHH, U GOTTA STOP, IF ANYONE SEES THIS WE ALL WILL BE IN TROUBLE, PLUS HE'S ABOUT TO PASS OUT.

Felix: who cares even if he dies, but just how dare he TOUCH you.
*kicks him in rage again and again*

Haewon: I'm serious... please stop, he doesnt look in a good condition. And why tf are u telling this as if u never tortured me?!?!

*stops hitting him*

Felix: that's the point, I'm the only one who can hit u, NO one else.

Haewon: *scoffs* u don't have the right to claim me, and please tell me all the BF thing was a joke.

Felix looks at haewon,
"Maybe or Maybe not" *Looks down and smirks*

He walks away leaving haewon in a confused face.

Haewon: YAHH, WAIT WHAT DO U MEAN? AND WHAT ABOUT YEONG-SU? WHERE SHOULD I TAKE HIM? HEY, DONT LEAVE US HERE!!! PEOPLE WILL THINK I INJURED HIM!

Felix: just call the ambulance and make up a fake scenario, who cares about that piece of shit...
*he leaves to his classroom*

And that's what she did, luckily she managed to build up a fake scenario and from then yeong su got admitted to the hospital....

To be continued.....

°.●•°.•○♡○•.°•●.°

Author's note 🗒
Heyyo, how are you all? Hope ur good cause I ain't good, I've not been well nowadays, but I'll still keep writing cause why not? As long as I've energy I'll write....
I'm just here to say that this fanfic is coming to an end, it may end the next part or the part after that...

ALSO TYSM FOR THE READS, THEY'RE GROWING 20x FASTER THAN BEFORE!

Anyways thx 4 reading, byeee