3: When I met him

Recap
???:Now you're gonna pay for that, you know how??
*smirks*
__________________

I DON'T FEAR YOU! I said in a loud tone.
???: ohhh, so you aren't scared of him, I see.... then show us how brave you are, FIGHT HIM!

As soon as he said that, the people in cafeteria started shouting, "FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT"

I really wasn't in a mood to attack someone I barely know, so I just said, "I'm not touching trash people like him" and turned back and started walking away when one of them literally pulled my hair so hard that I jerked back and fell on the ground.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?! I screamed

What's the matter now huh? You scared? They said while laughing.

I stood up immediately and kicked them THERE, they groaned in pain while I smiled in satisfaction. I've never hurt anybody that hard, not even my enemys. I'm proud of myself😌

When they were about to attack me again, yeji and lia came in between to stop the conflict.

Yeji: Knock it off Felix and Hyunjin! It's enough, how could you even hurt her?!?!

Lia: She just did the right thing by kicking you!

Hyunjin: Oh come on sis, you know she can't talk with us like that.

Yeji: oh yeah? You both don't deserve to be talked nicely to, what so special things have you done? Do you really think that whenever we're at home I talk nicely to you?

By saying this yeji and lia dragged me with them to eat something since recess can end any minute now...

Felix: *whispers* I'll make you regret this.

I looked behind and they both were still death glaring me, ok... so I guess I'm starting to worry now...

"So that's hwang hyunjin aka your brother, if I'm right yeji?"

Yeji: yup, you're correct.

Well I'm so dumb, I didn't even realize they were the "dangerous bullies" you were talking about until they pulled my hair like a fucking lever. I said while serving myself food on the plate.

Yeji: you should have realized it since the chaos started, and yea sorry about the hair pull thing, he's very annoying.

"Well don't you and lia get bullied by them?"

Lia: Why would they bully us, yeji is hyunjin's sis and if they even bully one of us, their parents would find out anyways. Yeji is very protective when it comes to the people who are close to her. So I'm well protected from Hyunjin and Felix by yeji.

Lucky that you have a protective best friend, I've never had a bff before.

Yeji: so you mean that you don't have anyone that close to you except your mom and that toxic ex of yours?

He didn't even love me, he was just a gold digger.

Lia: Then what are we to you, HALLUCINATION?!?!

"I mean yea, we just started being bff's, we barely know each other."

Yeji: being a best friend isn't only about knowing each other well, it's about supporting and caring for them too, which we do.

"Aww thanks! This made up my mood :)"

Lia: No prob ;)

After that we finished eating our lunch in the cafeteria and headed to our classes....

*After School*
Author's POV:

Haewon: Mom, I'm back home!

Mom: How was your first day?

*Makes up a fake happy face and says*
"IT WAS A GOOD DAY"😊

And then turns around making a disgusted face

Haewon: *whispers* Good day my ass😒

Haewon goes upstairs in a tired mode and jumps on the bed

Haewon: TODAY WAS EXHAUSTING

And the rest of the day goes by...