7: Arrival of the unexpected (2)

*Haewon's POV*
Ms Park: Yeong su, u can take a seat right beside haewon.... *points out to Haewon*

It's been only 2 fucking days since I escaped from him and now he's back to annoy me😒
He walks towards my seat and sits down beside me

Yeong Su: *whispers* Did u miss me babygirl? *smirks*

I ignored him.

*10 mins later*

Just in the middle of the lecture, that idiot started caressing my thighs, he moved his fingers towards my skirt and literally touched THAT part (U know it)

I let out a soft whimper
I tried putting his hand away from there but he kept putting it again in the same place.

S-Stop it  I whispered in an angry tone

Yeong-su: Make me *smirks*

I excused myself to the washroom bcause I can't take it anymore. And even if I tell anyone abt this, yeong su will cut me into pieces.

When I was coming from the washroom, I bumped into hyunjin.

Hyunjin: Did felix burn ur eyes too or what, cant u see where ur walking?!?!

Just look at u, how short tempered, I wonder how yeji bares with u. I said giving him a disgusted look.

Hyunjin: Yaaa! Was that torture not enough 4 u? I can burn u into ashes again if I want to....

He started walking towards me taking out the lighter from his pocket as I backed up, I kept moving steps behind until I was surrounded by walls.

Shit, I'm trapped now...

Felix: Hyunjin, don't hurt her.

I heard a cold deep voice coming behind from hyunjin, it was Felix! Fr, never would I ever imagine him saying THAT.

Hyunjin: The hell bro, r u on her side now?!?!

Felix: Idk what to say on that but all I'm saying is that she had enough of our torture, let her be alone...

Hyunjin: ooo, I see.... someone has feelings 4 haewon... *giggles*

Felix: YAAA, SHUT UP BISH!

Ok, so I cant believe I just saw the school's heartthrob bully blush, LIKE WTH IS HAPPENING!

Hyunjin left trying to hide his laugh....

It was just me and Felix standing there staring at each other💀

My mind was still processing that wtf just happened now?!?!

Felix started moving towards his classroom until I spoke up,

Why did u do that?

Felix: did what?

Why did u stop hyunjin from hurting me?

Felix: So u wanted to get burnt? I mean if u want then I can do it now, he said in a cold voice.

No, not that, what I mean is u would never even give a shit abt me, u never pitied on me, u never even CARED for me, so why did u do  it now? U really think that if u try to act nice things will settle between us?

Felix: Listen here, if I try to help u a little it doesn't mean that I have "feelings" for u. I just had to do what I gotta do, look at ur ugly burnt legs, if I hadn't stopped hyunjin it would have been all fried. Take it has a favor I did to u and don't u ever think I have  "feelings" for u, it's nonsense...

He walked away to his classroom after that

Ok, so maybe I shouldn't have added the last line, cause it sounds awkward. At first place, I didn't even wanted to say that. I just said anything that came out of my mouth in anger.

But if I come to think of it, he has started to act decent than b4, maybe bcause of what happened yesterday. He must have felt bad 4 me since he talked shit abt my dead dad, I won't blame him all the way though. He didn't know that, and I do feel bad 4 him too cause his dad abandoned him.

He didn't even slap me back when I slapped him so hard yesterday after hearing that...

I was thinking all of this on my way back to class when the school bell rang....
I hurried back to the classroom, I saw Yeong su sitting on his seat as he saw me entering the class, I rolled my eyes and sat beside him as I saw yeji and lia going outside the classroom to have a chat.

What took u soo much time? R u trying to escape from me? Well let me tell u that u can NEVER do that, I'll be always following you, wherever you go... *evil smile*

I got goosebumps, he gives me stalker vibes😒

Author's POV
Yeji and Lia walked out of the classroom.

Yeji: hey, don't u think something's sus with that Yeong Su boy???
As soon as he entered the classroom, he immediately settled his eyes on haewon and literally smirked at her!

Lia: You noticed that too?!?! Like, I could see haewon getting uncomfortable when Ms. Park told him to sit next to her. She even tried ignoring him but he kept touching her inappropriately 🙄😒

Yeji: Yea... if he looked at her as soon as he entered the classroom and smirked and if she tried to ignore him that means they both know each other and may be rivals.

Lia: who could he be? I mean haewon doesn't interact or get in touch with boys that much unless it's him.... WAIT A MIN, IS HE-

Yeji: HAEWON'S ABUSIVE EX?!?!?!

To be continued......