8: ''Protection''

FELIX'S POV

I was walking down the hallway when I saw yeji and lia talking about something, gosh... why do I always have to crash into these same people again and again?!?! I tried ignoring what they were talking about and minded my own business....

But I froze on my tracks when I heard Yeji say...

Lia: WAIT A MIN, IS HE-

Yeji: HAEWON'S ABUSIVE EX?!?!

Wahhh!!! Haewon was in a relationship?!?! Never had I ever thought someone would fall in love with THAT girl...
But wait.... yeji just said "abusive" ex, that means he abuses her, just like me *smirks*

(that was a joke btw, ik it doesn't even sound like one)

I walked towards their class to see what's haewon doing, and I saw her sitting with a guy uncomfortably and he was caressing her hair, must be her ex I guess...
But wait a min, WHY IS HE THE ONE TOUCHING HAEWON, I SHOULD BE THE ONLY GUY TO TOUCH HER LIKE THAT!!!! Idk why but I just switched sides so quickly: From happiness to jealousy?!

Haewon's POV
While that bitch was caressing my hair, I couldn't take it any longer, I looked outside and saw Felix glaring at Yeong Su furiously... then he stormed away in rage, what's with that guy?!😑

I realized I couldn't take any longer and I pushed Yeong Su away,

Stop touching me, if u think that will make us be together one more time, then let me tell u, NO. We are over each other now, u didn't be good to me!

Yeong Su: I don't care what u think about me, all I care is that you're mine and only MINE.

I am about to say something that I didn't want to say to him but that's the only option for me to survive from him by lying....

I said,

I have a boyfriend!!!! Ok?!?! I'm taken now, I'm not yours anymore!!! We are DONE!

Yeong Su's eyes widen in shock, he yelled in rage which made everyone quiet and look at our direction...

He SLAPPED me and I thudded on the ground...

WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?!, I screamed.

Yeji: YAHH WHY DID U HIT HER!!!

Lia: HOW COULD U EVEN LAY HANDS ON HAEWON?!?!

Yeong Su: What u gon' do abt it? Tell me!! Will u stop me? Try to! *smirk*

Science teacher: *enters the class* alright students, what is happening here?! And haewon why are u on the ground??? Are u ok?!?!

Yeji: MS. AHN HE-

Yeong-su: nothing serious, haewon just fell down while running from her friends, you see.... they were playing tag. *nervous laugh*

Teacher: ooook...? Anyways everyone back to ur seats now...

Yeji and Lia started giving those glares to yeong su and sat back down on their seats.

Author's POV

Felix: I need to do something about it...... think Felix think🤔

Hyunjin: Need to do something about what?

Felix: I need to do something about that haewon's ex.

Hyunjin: wait, whom r u talking about?

Felix: That new student who just transferred to this school,
Yeong Su?!?! That boy we saw walking past the school entry gate??!

Hyunjin: Ahhh, that boy.... yesyes what about him?? Is he haewon's ex?

Felix: Yes he is, he abused her bro?!

Hyunjin: Then why don't we make him join us, we 3 will annoy haewon together?!? 😈

Felix: R U CRAZY?!?! NO!!! *Takes a deep breath* I have to be the only guy who gets to harasses haewon, nobody else gets to touch her.

Hyunjin: *laughs* So possessive about her, I see, she's your thing now, isn't it???

Felix: Uhm, she ain't a barbie doll I'm claiming, ok!? It's just that.... that- UGH FINE I'LL SAY IT.... I'M JEALOUS.

Hyunjin: j-jealous and y-you?!?! *Laughs* you've got to be kidding me Felix! This is the 1st time I've seen u have interest in a girl! Like- it's only the 3rd damn day of u meeting her, u fall in love easily don't u? Admit it atleast NOW, u like her don't u?

Felix: nahh, it ain't like that...

Hyunjin: it IS like that, u r trying to save her from Yeong Su. Even that day when I jokingly tried to threaten haewon by showing her the lighter, u told me not to do it, otherwise u would have joined me? Won't u? U were being a good person to her.

Felix: well fine, but she doesn't think the same way of me...

Hyunjin: ofcourse she won't, not after that day we tortured her. U gotta make it up to her urself...

Felix: so how do we get a plan to save her from yeong su??

Hyunjin: yk there's this weird rule in our school, if u disrespect the teacher on their face at the count of atleast 3 times u would get
transferred to the class beside u as a punishment.

Felix: That ain't working, there's no way that shit is real!

Hyunjin: let's find out, I mean the worst that can happen if it doesnt work then they'll put u to a 4 hour detention, which we get almost everyday, and besides we've already disrespected Mr. Baldy twice, all u have to do is do that again one last time and done!

Felix: Ok I'll do it *smirk*

Mr. Lim enters the class,
Mr Lim: good mornin' students, a quite hot day, isn't it?

Felix: Mr Bald-  I mean Mr Lim! Why didn't you wear anything above your egg head to protect it?! The sun is shining right in the middle of the bald spot, musn't it hurt?! *laughs*

*class giggles*

Mr Lim: FELIX LEE, U R IN SUCH A BIG TROUBLE!!!!

Meanwhile...

Haewon's POV
*In mind*

I just wish this day gets over fast, this guy won't stop harassing me FR...
I was just thinking this in my mind until I heard the door open loudly,

*BANG* Hell-lo Ms. Ahn!!!!

Ms Ahn: *gasp* YONGBOK LEE, U R NOT SUPPOSED TO ENTER THE CLASS LIKE THIS, THE LOUD NOISE ALMOST MADE ME HAVE A HEART ATTACK!

Y-yongbok? That's his other name or what?!

Felix: Ahhh okok, but Ms Ahn just because I'm close to u doesn't mean that u will call me by my other name, how many times do I have to tell u!

Ms Ahn: yea ok forget it, don't outsmart me, now why did u come into this class, do u need something?

Felix: nono, I got transferred into this class! 😁

Ms Ahn: what r u so happy about? We rarely see u smile.
Did u disrespect Mr Lim again?

Felix: Yup

Ms Ahn: *sighs* not surprised to know, anyways catch a seat, we have one more new student in our class now, I'll be right back, till that time everyone can read the chapter...

Yeong Su got a call, and it showed her previous GF'S name, wow.... he's such a cheater!
He went outta the class to talk with her.

As soon as he went, Felix RAN and took the seat beside me... LIKE WTH

Uhm this is yeong su's seat Felix....

Felix: So what? Do u wanna sit with him that bad?

No, but if he finds out u r in his seat u r pretty much dead...

Felix: I. Dont. Care. We'll see what happens.....