✨️Standing Up for Me✨️

Author agayiiiiii dosto!!!!! Ab moj-masti karenge. Like kardo aur nahi kiya toh manjulika ko bhej dungi aap logo ke ghar mein. 👍🙂
___________________________________________
Arohi's POV-

"Bhala aap us ajnabee se apne ghaav ka ilaaj karane ke liye kyu poochhte hain jise aap apni patni nahi maan sakte" I taunted.

I felt a sudden grip in my nape. "Don't start again" He threatened me. I glared at him with my red eyes. Who was he? to touch me like that. I yank his hand. He felt i was annoyed and lets out a sigh. He opens his mouth to say something but shuts it because he doesn't know what to say.

He turns and look out of the window with a neutral face, and i could feel the tension between us. I decide to ignore it but the feeling.........the urge to grab his face and let it look at me with those ocean blue eyes that i adore a little too much, only the eyes.

Eventually, he turn back to me and tries to find the right words. "hey, I didn't mean to upset you". He clears his throat before speaking, but his words don't come out easily. "I think i have some issues with communication, because sometimes, i don't know how to express myself".

What is wrong with him? Did he hit his head somewhere? He isn't the same person who i encountered in the wedding day. This man right infront of me is a whole new Atharv......what changed suddenly...? Question lingered around my mind.

"Your sister contacted me today.....You didn't contacted her?" He asked.

"No!!" I replied. "What did she say?" I asked. A little bit curious, i may hate her but she's still my sister who tried to protect me from everything.

"Uh, she was just wondering about you, but I told her you were fine. Well, she wanted to know how is the marriage life. And she asked if you're happy...." He looks at me with a blank expression clearly not in the mood to talk about her. I hummed in response.

"Kal raat tum ne mere liye rakhhe huye doodh pee li thi. Kyu?" He suddenly asked and i recalled last night's events. Was that milk kept for him and not me? I didn't knew so it wasn't my fault.
(Translation-Last night you drank the milk which was kept for me. Why?)

"Apne khana khaya?" I tried to dodge the question.
(Translation- have you eaten food?)

"Mujhe mere patni ke bina khana hajam nahi hota" he smirked.
(Translation- I can't digest food without my wife.)

"Go freshen up. I will bring your dinner here" I said. He hummed in response. I left the room and brought the dinner.

I entered the room to see him already laying down on my side of the bed. It made me roll my eyes. I cleared my throat getting his attention towards me and the dinner in my hand.

I noticed the wound already getting dried. Its good but it still needs to be treated. Won't it feel burning sensation if gets with the contact of the food? It might hurt him too.. Why do I care? But...i do...sadly for some reason.

I placed the dinner on the bedside table.
"Come! Have your dinnner. It might get cold." I suggested. He sat on the bed and leaned forward.

"Feed me!" He ordered. I knew why he said that but my cheeks felt hot all of a sudden. I immediately tore a piece of chappati, dipped into the sabji and feed him.

He stares at me which makes me question my existence. He held my hand and moved it towards my mouth. "Eat. You didn't had your dinner!" He said softly. I nodded. I fed myself and him together.