✨️My Doctor Ex✨️

Arohi's POV-
--------------------
"Huh? What did you say?" I asked.
"Umm n-nothing...."She stuttered.
I just stopped thinking about it and started talking with my sister.

Suddenly my phone rang , it showed Tara's name. I received the call. " Yes Tara do you need anything?" I asked. " Aunty told that the mehendi artist has already arrived " She said. I answered "Oh, we will be there in a minute". She hummed and cutted the call

"Didi mehendi karne wali agayi hain. Sab intezar kar rahi hain apki." I said before exiting her room.

I came downstairs to see the arrangements and the flower decorations.

As i was wearing the saree , I didn't changed into any other attire. Didi came downstairs wearing a emerald green sharara. She looked ecstatic in it.

She sat on the sofa and the artists started applying the mehendi on her palm.

My phone started buzzing after sometime. I saw the number. It was my ex's phone number. Ufff why is he calling me...I turned my phone into DND mode.

Maa came towards me. " Tu bhi mehendi laga re." She said. "Kyu???? Mujhe iss chijo ki koi shauk nahi hain maa." I exclaimed. My sister also said the same thing and that is to apply the mehendi.

They forced me to do it. The artists started applying it on my palm too. Suddenly Mahira jumped from behind and asked " kiska naam likhna hain? Teri woh doctor ex ki?" I slapped myself mentally. Nobody knows i was in a relationship except Tara, Mahira and Alex.

"Shit" i heard the artist swearing. I looked at her then my palm . I saw the letter 'A' written on the middle of my palm. "Ma'am I'm very sorry. I didn't knew it will turn like this." She pleaded.
"Arrey koi baat nahi , meri name toh A se hi shuru hoti hain". I consoled her.

It will be a lie if i didn't tried to remove that 'A' letter from my hand. I cleaned my hand and the color turned pretty well. Maybe because of the pH level of my body.

At night I again got a call from Hudson ( my ex). This time i received it. "Hello, Arohi its me Hudson. I actually got transferred to your hospital where you work. I got appointed as a neurologist there. It will be nice if we keep on meeting as a friend." He said.
"Its time to get a new hospital i guess" i thought mentally. "Umm... Hudson right now I'm not in America. I came to visit my parents in India. And yeah it's gonna be nice to see you working again ( its a lie tho)". I answered. After some minute i cutted the call and went into my dream land where my frictional characters live ( yeah in my dreams). Tomorrow my sister is getting married.

At 5:12 am, i felt somebody shaking me. It was really annoying, i mean if someone does this in the early morning won't you be annoyed? As i was in a deep sleep, i kept on sleep talking with them but didn't woke up. Then i heard everyone leaving my room. Uff thanks jesus.

I finally woke up at 7 am. I heard my phone buzzing continuously. I saw my sister's name on it. I picked the call. "Shaadi ke baad tu achhe se shona but aaj toh jaldi uth ja meri maa. Ladke wale aane wale hain woh haldi lekar. I already put a dress on your closet. Hurry up and come downstairs." She shouted from the other side. "Aap mujhe kyu bol rahi ho? Shaadi toh aapki hain . Ready toh aapko honi chaiye-" She cutted the call before i can finish my sentence.

I went towards my closet and saw a yellow dress ironed properly and with that some jewelleries are also kept.

With lots of hurry I finally got ready and went towards the garden where the haldi ceremony is being held. The groom's family hasn't arrived yet.

I went towards Tara and Mahira. "Umm yesterday night , Hudson called me saying that he is being transferred to my hospital." I said in one go. "Wait..No wayyy Don't even think to go back to that cheater again Arohi. Its fine to lose a lover than to love a loser." Tara rolled her eyes while saying this.

After gossiping with them about Hudson, we heard my bua telling us to come to the venue as the groom already arrived.
I went towards the mandap and saw Shalini di sitting on a stool??to be exact.

"Bro just look at Atharv.... he looks so handsome in that yellow-white kurta" Tara started drooling over him. "Inn logo ki kuch nahi ho sakti." I muttered under my breath. Then i looked at him.
He was wearing a yellow kurta. Ek baat toh sahi hain ki mere parents ne aisi ladka unke ladki ke liye choose kiya hain.

 Ek baat toh sahi hain ki mere parents ne aisi ladka unke ladki ke liye choose kiya hain

After applying the haldi on groom's arm and leg. Maa asked me to bring the haldi which was applied by the groom. I took it from Samaira's hand ( its his cousin btw) and was going towards my sister . Suddenly I tripped over something and got a little imbalanced and it made the left over haldi fall on me.

Everybody gasped except the one person. I mentally slapped myself. Why do I need to be that clumsy.... I heard everybody whispering. Well that was embarrassing....

"What have you done? Its a bad omen. O my god we really need to do something." Meera Bua said. "Bua just apply it again. You should not exaggerate things. I know I did a mistake but you guys still can fix things." I exclaimed.

I could feel somebody looking at me but i still ignored.

I left the place and went to the my room to remove this haldi urghh. What is happening with me nowadays. The ring , the letter 'A' and now this??? My life is so fucked up right now.

I came out from the washroom after cleaning the haldi. I sat on the bed and started applying some nail polish on my finger nail. Suddenly I felt somebody came inside my room, i looked up and saw its Yuvraaj Bhai.

"Bhai yaar kuch Karo, yeh shaadi tum kaise hone de sakte ho...Aap toh didi se pyaar karte ho na. Woh iss shaadi se bilkul khush nahi hain.." i said. "What can I do Arohi!! Neither your sister rejected the marriage proposal nor she even told me that she's getting married to someone else " Yuvraaj exclaimed. We were going to talk further but the door flung open only to reveal Mr Rajvanshi standing there with a emotionless look.

"Do you need anything Mr Rajvanshi?" I asked. He just ignored me and walked out of the room like i never existed. He seemed angry for some reason. "How rude a person can be born as Mr Rajvanshi and the fact after today i have to call him my brother in law, it really sucks" I muttered under my breath.

"You can do one thing and that is to runaway with her...."

Who's gonna tell her that they have already made a plan and something is going to change after the night

___________________________________________
Words count - 1207
Hello fellas, author's here 👋
What do you guys think of this chapter?
Feel free to correct me
Like , comment and follow.
-------------------------------------------------------------