✨️Late At Night✨️

Jaldi se 200 ke votes kardo!!!! Author khush ho jaye gi!!!!! Aur jaldi update karegi!!(hehe)
___________________________________________

Arohi's POV

"Maat karo yeh sab Arohi. Please!!" He whispered.

His hand cupping my cheeks made me feel something inside my stomach. My cheeks became hot. I closed my eyes as he put his forehead on mine.

Funny thing that he had to lean a lot to put his forehead on mine. Short me!!! 

It was awkward but peaceful too. We both were silent. I was feeling anxious every passing seconds. I fisted my palm to prevent myself from scratching my skin.  

I have to do something!! This can't be happening like this. I hesitated at first but then i placed my palm on his chest and gently pushed him. I needed to hate this person but....i can't. Why? i don't know.

I have never felt this mind of feeling even when i was with Hudson. But why now? He forced me to marry him. My heart was thumping loudly. 

He backed off when i pushed him. My cheeks felt empty. We both stared at each other . I was the first one to break the eye contact. I came out of my La La Land cause sadly we weren't Sebastian & Mia.

"S-suddenly Wh-why did you cupped my cheeks? We should not do this. That day in the washroom you said to me that i cannot be your wife then why now? You should not cup a stranger's cheek whom you don't even consider as your wife Mr. Rajvanshi!!". I stated.

"You are not any stranger Arohi!! you are......you are my fucking Wife goddamnit!!" He yelled loudly. To be very honest the word Wife sounded very foreign from his mouth. This man will never go down on his knees for someone atleast not for me and i can guarantee it.

I stayed quiet not wanting to argue anymore. I was feeling tired after doing all the rituals. I can't argue anymore not with him. 

"I'm feeling tired. I should wear some comfortable clothes and you should too. Can you give me some privacy atleast?" I asked.

Without arguing he took the towel and went towards the Bathroom. I took a deep breathe and took out my night pajamas. I changed into them quickly. I sat on the bed while staring at the glass of milk.

I take the glass from the side table and swallow the whole milk. Dumb me didn't even knew it was for my husband.

I missed my phone!!!! That bastard threw it away from the car , why? because "Maharaj ko notification ki awaze pasand nahi hain." The one thing i hate about him.......oh no!! I hate him fully. My life would not be that fucked up if i ever had met him. He turned my life 180 degree in 3 days.
[English translation - King doesn't like the sound of notifications]

 What else i can expect from him? Love? well he will do anything but love me. My own parents loved me to show people and i can't expect the cursed thing called 'love' from someone who married me forcefully. 

I made a barrier with pillows which  separated us while we sleep on the same bed under the same roof. I covered myself with a blanket. I laid down on the right side of the bed and fell asleep immediatlely as i was too tired from the events.

I felt a sudden movement on the bed already assuming him. Then he turned off the light as everything went dark. Only the moonlight falling from the glass window shined.

The sunlight fell on my closed eyes. I sat up on the bed while yawning while noticing my side as empty and the barrier was still there but he wasn't. I turned my eyes to the wall clock and it showed 8:45 am.