✨️The Engagement Day✨️

Author's POV-

Arohi seemed to be very shocked. "The life of the girl who will marry him will be the most unlucky person in the world. But my sister is marrying him, what's gotten into her. I need to do something "Arohi said to herself while bitting her nails.
Suddenly someone knocked the door and Arohi tossed the invitation card on the bed. Shalini came with a tray of food in her hand. Arohi took the tray from her hand, placed it on a table and hugged her elder sister. "Its being so long didi , i missed you but now tell me the reason of marrying this person" Arohi asked.

Arohi's Pov-

I made her sit on the bed. "Do you think i'm marrying him from my own will. Papa is forcing me for a shitty business thing I have to marry that person. I love someone else Aru but mummy-papa ko kaun manaye ga. Aaj engagement hain ab kuch nahi ho sakta". She cried. " didi have you tried to talk to the person you are getting married to? He was the one to choose you at first also he can be the one to stop this wedding". I said. "I always tried to talk to him or meet him but he's always busy" She exclaimed. "Should I talk to him didi?"I asked. We were going to talk further but maa came interrupting our important talk.

"Arrey! Tum log abhi bhi aise ho? Jao jake taiyaar ho lo. Ladke wale aane wale hain engagement ke liye" She ordered. "Mahira and Tara are also getting ready?"i asked
"They got ready a long time ago". Maa said and left the room.

Didi also left after some minute. Now i have to get ready. Uffff i hate this marriage already...

My outfit-

After 30 minutes I came downstairs and saw everybody arranging things for the engagement

After 30 minutes I came downstairs and saw everybody arranging things for the engagement. I walked towards Alex, he is a funny type of guy and always jokes around. "Where is your girlfriend, Alex?" I asked and winked at the last statement. He blushed and pointed towards the garden.
I went to the garden saw them clicking pictures. "Guys this is not fair. You are taking pictures without me. Betrayers". I said. "No no Arohi we were going to take pictures but you were always running late that's why". Tara mocked me." "Yeahhh whatever " i rolled my eyes.

Then came maa's voice from the balcony "Everyone outside please get inside the house. The groom's family already arrived" Shouted my mom. We went inside the house and saw Mr Arrogant sitting on the large sofa.

His outfit-