✨️The Milk Ceremony✨️

Arohi's POV-

My heartbeat raised as i saw him coming out of the bathroom with only a towel hanging on his lower body.

My cheeks flustered red. I covered my eyes with my palm immediately.

"EWW WHAT THE FUCK MR RAJVANSHI....GET DRESSED PROPERLY!!!" I yelled while covering my eyes.

A hit from the edge of the dressing table made me a little unbalanced. I was going to fell on my butts but a sudden hand secured me from falling.

I removed my palms from my eyes only to see his icy blue eyes staring at my face. OH MAN HOW I LOVE THE COLOUR BLUE

Focus. Arohi. Focus

I tried to stand up with the support. I hear him hitched a little. Then i realized that he was holding me with his wounded palm.

I pulled myself immediately from his hold. I stared at the wound bleeding a bit.

He might have married me forcefully and as per him I cannot be his wife ever. But this time i am not thinking of him as my husband but a injured person. As a doctor i have the duty to heal someone's wound.

I don't know what came over to me but i held his arm and made him sit on the nearby couch without realizing how close we are right now.

I once again pulled his palm towards me. I examined the deep cut.

"You should not put force on your wound. It might get an infection". I exclaims

"Can I touch you Mr Rajvanshi?" I ask.

I always ask for consent before touching anybody to make sure they are comfortable. Most of my patients are women because i am gynaecologist apparently but i still can treat someone's wound.

His next reply made me roll my eyes in annoyance.

"You are already touching" He replies back.

Goddammit!!! him and his twisted answers. Wondering how come his employees tolerate his cold and harsh attitude or him. I feel bad for them honestly.

"May i know where's the aid kit ?" I questioned

"Top right shelf of the cabinet" He answers

I immediately walked towards the cabinet and took the box out with lot of difficulties. I walked back to Atharv.

I started treating his wound carefully. I felt his eyes on me but i could not care about it.

I patched his palm successfully.

His next statement made me choke.

"Tumko iski adaat lagani padhegi." He said while pointing at his naked chest.

I pulled my veil to cover my blushed face.

"i-i-i" I ran towards the bathroom. I locked the door.

I sat on the floor with a my hand on my insanely beating heart.

What is he doing to me... Why am i feeling like this suddenly... Why my body is reacting too much by his words.

I-i should not do this. I cannot do this.

Why does he have so much effect on me...JUST WHY????

I cleared my unloaded thoughts.

I stood up and started removing the heavy ornaments.

I undressed myself. I sat in the bathtub half filled with water.