Chapter 0

"It was too cold, out on the streets, for anyone to roam through them. So, she had to suffer, the all-in-one punishment of her father.." - Mrs. Ross.

-" The cloudy days, showed no sunrise. The rain dripped and dripped. Yet the same day comes again, as Lily is still here, still rotting. I feel her.. as a presence.. as a soul, as a ghost. She's all around this very room.." - a slight shake was felt in the tone of the poor man, Victor. What he had experienced was terrible, and an asylum was the "only good place" for him to be taken to.      

 -" And why is that, Mr. Dummont? Is Lily real, like you say she is?"- the physiatrist said, as she set the clipboard down on her lap, to look at the poor man.                                                                      

 -" She is! You better believe me. I saw her with my own eyes. She's right here.. she's angry.. she's angry because all of you trapped me here!"- the man stood up, and gestured to the cameras.     

  -" Calm down, Victor. If you could just have a seat, and tell me exactly how it went, then maybe I'll get rid of the cameras." - she said, looking at him with a motherly-like look. A dark smirk rose from Victor's face. 

-" I remember it like it was yesterday.."

***

The streets of Saint Jane, the sky of Hades himself.. all red. The end, the start, what exactly? I was biking down the trail of the road, as slight rain dripped on my jacket multiple times. I was going towards her house. Her. House. A broken, torn up piece to everything she'd had experienced. The blood was still on the walls, her clothes were still ripped inside every closet. Everything, remained there.. yet she was missing at the time. I didn't see, nor feel her. It was peace and harmony for the bits remaining. I left my bike right outside the porch, and as lightning struck, I locked the front door. As I scanned the integrity of the scrapes on the walls, and all the broken furniture, I had no hope for the house, no hope at all. I felt like I was wasting time, but something rose inside me to clean her bedroom first. Walking down the hallway, I heard footsteps, that weren't normal human ones. Like loud bangs on the door of a drunk father's home.

"It thundered like the last of it that night. I was left alone, in that massive house, only a blanket to cover me." - he said, while the cameras shut down because of the electricity turning off.

"Hell.. my bike even broke.."- the psychiatrist felt a smirk rise from his face, as she left the room, and they took him back to his cell.

Giving her report to a typewriter, she wrote: "Lily. The main reason he talks. I believe we must find who she is. It could help fix him".

So, this is when the question rises,

Why was Lily so important?