Jab their First Day of Togetherness Came

Nirmala looked at the night sky, perhaps she was searching for her mother, though, she couldn't find her. her inner voice reminded her that, Vinaya is dead now, and she is married to someone, the someone is Mahesh ofc.

Mahesh was Hella scared of the new duties, new responsibilities he had now. he was planning to call off the marriage, but his heart denied doing so. his heart had something unusual for Nirmala, but his mind saved him always. but he is now in a relation, the relation which is fulfilled with heart not with mind.

he saw how good the relation of Nirmala and Nishadh was. how happy they were, how they talked, they laughed, they sang, they danced and how they cried. he missed Gautham, Gautham's small figure was coming to his mind. his little hands, little feet, his yellow-colored shirt and blue pant that he was wearing b4 he fell into that cliff. he smiled a little and his eyes filled with transparent water. here came was Vijay and his mother. Vijay's mother, Sunanda was like a motherly woman to him. she listened to him every time. 

Vijay gave a side hug to Mahesh, Mahesh asked,

Rey, do you think I would ever be able to accept her as my wife?" 

Vijay was numb... Sunanda asked,

" Mahesh, tune Nirmala ko dekha Bhi Hai ache se

Vijay spoke,

" Amma, ye Nishadh ko dekh Raha tha :D"

Sunanda said,

" Mazak ka time Hai ye?"

Mahesh- Han main Nishadh ko hi dekh Raha tha, Vo Gautham Ke age ka Hai Vo aaj Hota to,... Huh

Vijay asked, 

" tere dil me Nirmala ke liye kuch nahi hai?"

Mahesh looked at him and then at the floor, " NAHI"

Sunanda- kya vo tujhe chahti hai?

Mahesh- Uske pitaji ko cancer hai.. haan lung cancer. unke death se pehle wo shadi krna chahti hai, uski koi pasand ni hai aunty."

Sunanda- jaha tak maine use observe kiya hai , vo acchi ladki hai, tumahar sath nahi chhodhhegi.

Mahesh- "Aur mai, aapko mere bare me kya lagta hai?"

Sunanda- " tu..., phool jaisa dil hai tera, tu kabhi nahi chhodhh sakta use, mai janti hun."" 

Mahesh- " I love you aunty."

Vijay- " eyyy, meri maa hai,  I love you apni biwi ko bolna samjha? aur ab jaa suhagraat manane. all the best. "

Mahesh went to his room. and there came our Nirmala with a glass of milk. 

Mahesh was just looking at the distant moon. he didn't know when Nirmala has entered the room. she kept the glass on the side table, that disturbed his thoughts. 

both smiled a little. looking down Nirmala went to the couch without saying a word. Mahesh stood there with a blank face not understanding anything. no one dared to utter a single word. full pin drop silence. she opened her mobile and started arranging some meetings. 

Mahesh understood, he was going to the bed when he heard Nirmala speak, 

"I feel, har relation me personal space bohot ahmiyat rakhta hai." 

He looked at her while she was typing at her fastest speed in her mobile. without answering he checked his mobile and laid in the middle of the bed. 

but Nirmala wanted Mahesh to ask her to come to the bed. he didn't. 

switching the lights off, she went to the couch to sleep.