Jab They Agreed

NIRMALA

Nirmala was all set to go to her office when Nishadh Called her and told about a boy. MAHESH.

after the demise of Vinaya, Mohan started smoking a lot, now doctors say, he has few years to live.

though she has stopped talking to Mohan, she knows that Mohan wants to see her married and settled.

She prepared herself mentally and said to herself:

" Kar le shadi, ladka thik ni hua to divorce kr dungi. "

she said to Nishadh on phone, 

" ladke ka biodata bhej.

Nishadh says " akka [sister] tu ye shadi rakhna plz, divorce givorce mat bolna, sirf daddy hi ni mai bhi tujhe settled dekhna chahta hu, khush dekhna chahta hu."

Nirmala said " khush dekhna hai to tere baap ko case reopen karne bol. vo sadiyal budhiya bhi zinda nahi jo tere baap ko mana kare."

[ sadiyal budhiya - Nirmala's Nani]

someone called Nishadh from behind and he hung up the call.

Nirmala thought that her father closed the case for money, but the sole purpose was to keep Vinaya's mother's promise. 

MAHESH 

He was chilling with ram and Aadhi as it was an off day in their office. Vijay was helping his mother washing the dishes. 

ram got a call from Jayaram. ram excused and vacanted his place. Jayaram said, 

Hello ram, tell this to your friend that we have sent a proposal for him. he must agree for the marriage. the girl is chosen by Nadhiya, she is..."

Ram said,

" It would have been better if you had told Mahesh, I mean your elder son all these.  Huh let it be uncle, send the biodata to my WhatsApp. I'll talk to him. bye uncle"

Ram opened the biodata without informing Mahesh and started looking at Nirmala's photo. he said to himself, 

" bhaii ye to vo balaji temple manager hai, bahut power Wali ladki hai!!"

Mahesh called Ram to come, and he came with a sheepish smile. Aadhi asked who was on the phone, and then ram explained everything. 

Mahesh said, 

Meri maa ne set kiya hai ye sab? "

Ram said, 

" Ye wo temple manager Hai bhai. kar le shadi, bachaegi tujhe uncle aunty se"

Aadhi and ram burst into laughter while Mahesh sighed. 

Now Jayaram messaged ram that the girl has agreed for the marriage.

having no other option, Mahesh also agreed to meet her. 

[ PS. all thanks to Aadhi and ram]