The old man, who ruled with an iron fist, looked at Fu Wei and said softly: “It’s normal to have some ups and downs when you’re young, there’s nothing you can’t overcome if you think about it.”

Fu Wei smiled: “Then I’ll borrow your auspicious words.”

The old man said again: “I know you’re looking for a job recently, and it just so happens that I’m going to return to my roots, and move Lingtong’s business center to the country. Now I’m short of an assistant, will you consider it?”

Fu Wei was stunned and hesitated a little. The old man has said many times before that he wanted him to work in Lingtong Corporation, but he thought that the old man was just being polite. However this time, the old man also said the job, and it didn’t look like he just said it casually.

Seeing that Fu Wei was hesitant, the old man said: “I hope you young people don’t mind that I’m an old man who’s boring.”

Fu Wei hurriedly said: “How could that be?”

The old man seized the opportunity to say: “Then you agree?”

“This——” Fu Wei saw the old man’s eyes were looking at him with sincerity and concern, so he no longer refused and said cheerfully: “Okay, I’ll go.”

The old man smiled with satisfaction. He looked at Fu Wei and asked: “Why don’t you go in and talk to your friends?”

Fu Wei waved his hand indifferently and said: “There are no friends of mine anywhere.”

The old man was stunned for a moment, then he figured it out in a blink of an eye, and said with a cold snort: “Those dogs look down on people.”

Fu Wei quickly explained: “I can’t play with them. They have a better relationship with my brother, and Xingchen belongs to my brother.”

The old man smiled meaningfully and said: “That’s not right. Xingchen belongs to the Fu family, not Fu Xiao. Besides, your surname is also Fu.”

His surname is also Fu ah!

Fu Wei was stunned, then he uneasily avoided Kong Linghe’s gaze and said: “Mr. Kong, you may not know that my brother is the sure-fire heir of Xingchen.”

The old man waved his hand indifferently.

As for the heir, no one can clearly say who until the last minute.

This time, not only business friends, but also many distant relatives of the Fu family came.

As soon as the number of people increases, naturally they can no longer take care of Little Sugar Cake.

However, the butler had already taken out Little Sugar Cake’s gemstone necklace earlier, and people who can see Little Sugar Cake’s necklace will know that Little Sugar Cake cannot be moved.

The combed little kitty with a beautiful gemstone necklace squatted on the stone mound of the fountain in the central garden early in the morning, looking expensive and cute.

Many children from distant relatives of Fu’s family gathered around the fountain, drooling with envy as they looked at Fu Mingming who was stroking Little Sugar Cake.

Fu Mingming, who was regarded as the king of children, felt relieved in her heart and couldn’t help but introduce to the children: “Its name is Little Sugar Cake, and it’s my biao shu‘s cat.”

Little Sugar Cake meowed lazily and flicked his fluffy tail as a reply.

He will go to Fu Xiao later, and he specially prepared a gift for Fu Xiao.