Avans POV:
Today it's a pretty busy day for me and my friends. Tomorrow is Liz's birthday, my little darling's has accomplished another year in her life and I am very proud of her for that. Anyways, I called the place from the villa I rented for three days at "The Sequence"  at North California, which I invited all Liz's friends with some of Ari's and George's help. The people in charge of the decoration are doing a great job since the last two weeks. And I will be arriving there around six pm tomorrow at her party, with her gift in hand.
My parents, Ket and Bell's bought her a very special locket necklace; which has a a shape of a kinda big heart and instead of a picture , it has a quote "The girl who rules her own world", it's sweet and funny.  But I looked up and down the mountains for a music box  of Joni Mitchell which has her favorite song from her in it.  
Ariana called to say she has Liz trapped in her upper sleeves and that she'll do the honors of secretly taking her to her surprise party.
The theme is Dark Red and Grey, cause in the last months she's been really into the Queen of Hearts, so why not some of her colors?
It's informal and formal, without short clothe but without any gala suits, the local was made for parties because it's built in form of a castle, so I was pretty pleased to know that about the place.
I sent the invitations, her childhood friends and cast friends are attending all, that's good, and of course Charlotte( Liz's favorite cousin), some of her family, besides her household fam.  It's not any cringy ass shit, just a character party, for my baby.
The reason why I rented the house villa as well, is for Liz and I, I'd like to spend two days with her before I have to leave again and come back to Canada for my cousins funeral.  Right now, after all the calls; talking  about the food arrangements and cake, which is a realistic big heart with grey sparkles. I'm gonna call her now, I miss hearing her beautiful voice and watching her talk.

NO ONES POV:
Avan calls Liz and she picks it up inside a moving car, laughing with headphones on, she smiles and say: Good Morning Bubba!
Some cackle is heard from the person driving and Liz slaps them. Hey my darling, why did you slapped Ari babes? Av chuckles.
Liz pouts and confused asks: How do you know it's Ariana, I slapped?  He looks at her with "Really" face and she laughs.
Anyways, are you excited for your birthday my love? He smiles at his girlfriend in front of the screen. Yeah, of course I am, but you will not be here, so it's different Av. She half smiles. It does not matter my sweet Angel, I will definitely call you at midnight, and the whole day if you want. He blows her an air kiss. Liz smiles and says: Ari picked me up so we could go into her pool today and have some fun.  His heart melts as he hears her talking to him, and nods softly as understanding her words. And he realizes the facts about the other time Liz went to Ari's house there were some boys trying to go out with them(the whole group of girls).
There will not be the neighbors from the other day, right Ari? He asks worried and a bit overprotective.  Elizabeth gasps and shouts: !Avan Tudor Jogia¡, no they weren't gonna be there, but now that you insist, right Ar? She smirks at her best friend at last.
!Oh yeah totally, I'll call Theo immediately¡ Ari smiles ganging up with Liz, as Avan's face has already gone red from hearing that invitation.
I love you dear, be safe beauty, I'll check on you later today, I have to go visit my aunts house now. Av says ignoring the other part because he loves Liz more than anything and everyone. The girl smirks proudly and winks at him as they hang up the video call. As Avan goes and eats his breakfast with his family, later he showers and goes out to his aunts house( Emeralds parents), and they spent the whole day there as they talked and cried at the same time, but the important part was the support, which they all have from one and other. On Liz's side, she spent the whole day with her Best friend and her family as they watched movies, entered to the pool together and Liz took some pictures and send them to Avan as she was having fun and he gladly received and responded them with a lot of heart and fire emojis, after that Ariana's father cooked some tomato with Mozzarella Focaccia with Frankie as the two friends and Joan were doing some karaoke together.

When the night finally arrived, at the Grande's house, Liz decided to go and sleep on the guest room, instead of Ari's, since she wanted to talk to Avan a little later than her best friend usually goes to sleep, she did this to not bother Ariana. 
Avan, on other hand, after his aunts house he decided to go by himself to buy a Blueberry Milkshake, which remembered him the taste of his girlfriend lips, as they drink that almost every day as the healthy breakfast drink.
Right now it's 10:40 pm, and Mister Jogia receives a text message from someone in particular, Liz.  He sits down on a bench by a near park, so he could calmly text his beloved one.  I miss your gaze Avan. (My Soulmate💌) texts the lucky guy.
I ache for your adorable blue orbits hun. He texts her back.   Don't say that Tudor, you're making my face go in blushes.
I'm cold, and that Bikini, did not help at all babe. She explains. His heart drops at the sight of her message, Avan wanted to hug her so badly right now, all to himself.
Instead of answering her with another text the boy opened his camera app and recorded a small video of himself blowing an air kiss as he smiles at her in a cozy way, which makes her feel really special. I'm sorry for not being there Elizabeth, but you could maybe run a hot bath if you'd like baby? He texts trying to help Liz.  It's no one's fault Avan, and I can't take a bath, this isn't my house, or did you forgot? She texts back.  Someone's happy 🤣. Av jokes in.  Yeah, I wonder who.🙄 She responds.    What's up Cherub? Is anything bothering you dear? He asks her, caring.  It's just shit, I miss you and the pillow isn't the same as you. She blurs out in their chat.
Avan finished his drink and threw it in a trashcan near by, and immediately presses the video chat option, levels the camera to his face and smiles as he sees Liz, all curled up in a small bed with some cushions under the covers.  Hi love. He initiates. 
Hi. She replies.  You will see me sooner than you think princess, I promise you that. He grins at the camera as he walks by the park, back to his house.  She nods happily and they kept talking for hours and didn't notice that it's 11:59pm 7/25/2013.
Avan got home quickly as they talk.    Mcgills! It's almost your birthday darling! He whispers. She gasps and nods in acknowledgment.    I love you, keep being the strongest, talented and humble person we all know beautiful, the time has come for you to start a new phase in your life, I welcome you to this age, it's nothing you can't survive, I'm very proud of the woman you're still becoming every single day Elizabeth Gillies, you're finally 20 years old, but you're still my little baby, and will always be. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART!!!  He looks at her directly in her blue orbs very proud and happy of her.   Thank you Jogia, I love you so much. She mumbled trying not to make noise as she cheers in happiness with Avan.
It's my pleasure to spend the first minutes of the Twentieth birthday of The love of My Life, Liz. He responds back.
She smiles at him nodding.    I'll talk with you tomorrow okay? You need sleep.  He whispers and before they end the call, some happy birthday song is heard coming into her room.   What? She says as Ariana and her family came in with a chocolate cake and a candle on singing happy birthday.  HAPPY TWENTIETH BIRTHDAY DINGUS! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! Ariana jumps into her for a hug, and settles down sitting beside her best friend, as Liz's phone is left on her bed.   Tears rolled down Liz's cheek and she blew the candles, as she hugged Joan, Frankie and Edward(Ari's dad), to thank them.  They all went to the living room to cut the cake and eat some.  Thank you so much you guys, you really shouldn't have done all of this. Liz thanks the Grande-Butera  family. They all smile at her and Joan says: It's nothing darling, you're our family, and you matter to us.
Yeah bestie!!!!! Ari screams hugging Liz.   Someone's energetic. Frankie blurts chuckling.  Shut up Frankie! Both best friends gang up, and both the parents cackle.
The morning came, Liz and Ariana woke up at 10am, on the living room's couch.
Avan and Ariana went through the list of preparations and guests behind Liz's back, as the day passed, and now it's 2:30p, time to get the Birthday Girl, to her Surprise Birthday Party!