Reunion

A shot on finale episode of terebin...

Meerab held meesam her daughter close to her and stepped inside the car. She was returning back to haveli the place which she left 2 years back. The place where she left her husband, her father, her marriage. It all started with her seeing haya hugging her husband and him reciprocating, words hurled on each other, painful accusations and finally the contract getting ripped apart leading to their consummation. Meerab's breath shuddered and held meesam close as she remembered the fateful day. She didn't wanted the day to end in that way. She was about to confess her love to her husband but it lead to some other painful thing. Their seperation. Both meerab and murtasim had trust issues, insecurities, jealousies rounding them. Eventually the evil won over their love in seperating them. Or did they lead the evil in seperating them? Meerab sighed and looked at her daughter who is the ray of sunshine in her life. If meesam wouldn't have been there then meerab wouldn't have been alive. Meerab was surviving for her daughter but now after meeting saba realisation hit her that her daughter needs her father. She have already committed a sin of seperating the father daughter for 2 years and now she wouldn't. Her thoughts came to halt when she saw the car halted infront of haveli. She gulped a lump looking at the gates. The night which she left have been still lurking in her mind. Those memories, haya's words struck her. Saba knocked her window to remind her to come out of the car. Holding meesam carefully she stepped out to see the haveli decorated. She was confused, usually it would be decorated but now she couldn't come to the conclusion about what was going on. She stepped inside to see bhaktu, the right hand of her husband looking at her with wide eyes and joy. He had that warmth in his eyes along with tears of joy looking at meerab coming back. The house staff halted their works to see their khanum stepping into their haveli with a child. As she was at entrance she heard something that made her heart to stop a beat. Nevertheless she entered inside to see murtasim and haya sitting on the plush sofa where qazi was asking something to haya. As haya lifted her eyes she saw her nightmare standing infront of her. Her eyes widened to see Meerab standing with a child. When haya didn't speak murtasim raised his eyes to follow her gaze. There he found her. Meerab. His Meerab standing infront of him after 2 long years. Her eyes had unshed tears and a hint of accusation. Her eyes held the pain of betrayal which she saw few moments before. Murtasim along with maa begum stood up to see meerab gazing at murtasim without blinking her eyes.

Suddenly anwar came along the hallway to meet his daughter. He got the news from bhaktu that his daughter Meerab is back. He came inside to see meerab standing in the middle of the hall and observing everyone. He wouldn't care about anything apart from meeting his daughter.

Anwar: meerab, meri beti...

Anwar had tears streaming down from his face. He drowned in the guilt from the day meerab left the house. He blamed himself for not standing up for his daughter when she was accused. He wasn't there for his daughter when she needed him. All he wished was to see his daughter before he leaves the world. He prayed everyday for one thing that is return of Meerab.

Meerab(whispering): baba.

Anwar engulfed both Meerab and meesam in his arms. The father daughter duo cried on their fate, cried for the seperation they had. Anwar who saw the child in meerab's arms looked at Meerab for confirmation. Meerab nodded her head and Anwar had happy tears streaming down from his eyes. He blessed both his children and turned around to look at murtasim standing and watching them. Murtasim took small steps towards them but got halted when a hand stopped him. He turned and looked at haya holding his hand.

Haya: where are you going murtasim?? We are getting married now you can't leave me and go.

Meerab felt a pang at the word marriage. She lowered her eyes to control her tears. No wife can see her husband getting married to another woman when he's still in marriage with her. She was about to turn to leave when she heard him whispering her name.