Mindless Beasts

Beginne am Anfang

"If I were your enemy, why would I let you out of your cell?" I asked.

"If you don't know, why should I?" 

I jumped away again before talking, "Amazing, but you can't be the elemental Master of fire. There's only ever one at a time, and your not him." I told her.

She just looked at me confused. "What are you even talking about? Answer. I don't care! Just let my family go!" I barely got out of her way in time. Fire going in a bigger range than it did before. I lost my balance.

"Ah!!!" I composed myself, "They took your family? Look I have nothing to do with Imperium. You and I are on the same- Side!!!" I yelled jumping so I wouldn't get burned.

She kept coming at me with more and more fire. Making it harder for me to dodge her. I felt the impact and slammed my head on the railing. The girl Wyldfyre screamed. I barely looked up as she tackled me and took us through the railing and to the floor below us.

She ended up on the other side of me from the impact. "Ouch. Sometimes I'm to incredibly great at fighting." I started to get up, this girl was a lot like Kai... Hotheaded.

I got my hat back on while she stood up and grabbed some of the metal, chucking it at me. I used my power to deter it into the wall.

"Your fire's a weird color." She told me. "Are you sick?"

"It's not fire. I'm the Green Ninja!" I told her, hoping she'd stop fighting me.

She looked at me skeptically, "Green Ninja? Sounds fake. I'm not dumb. Don't try any tricks on me. I did every learning module in my caregiver-bot's memory banks!" I smiled as I dodged her.

Her power level was incredible. "Your power level is off the charts, but your attacks are all over the place." I informed her. "I could help you too-

"Stop talking and fight!" She yelled at me.

I continued to dodge her every move instead of attacking her. Until she suddenly stopped and looked at something. I turned and looked. Guards.

"What? Escaped prisoner!?" One asked.

I shoved her out of the way as one shot at her. "You saved me?" She asked confused.

I held my hand out to her, "I told you. We're on the same side." For once she didn't attack me and smiled, taking my hand.

"Maybe you're not lying, 'green ninja'. Maybe."

"Call me Lloyd."

More guards came around the corner and this time we were fighting together. Thank goodness.

Y/n's POV...

"Hey, is it just me or do you hear fighting?" Malachi asked me.

"No no, I hear it too."

"Maybe it's one of your friends."

"I sure hope so. We need to get out of here and I'm not leaving without them."

"I understand Arin, but I think you could leave Lloyd and Sora if we're being honest." 

"And we both know I won't let that happen." 

He signed, acting disappointed. "Yeah, I know. You've got a big heart. But it can also get you in trouble. As can what you do."

"Don't remind me what I do Malachi."

"Why not? It's cool."

"It can also kill me." 

"I know that part sucks, but hey. At least you got a lot of energy in you."