She rubbed her hand on her chest and let out a heavy breath. "oh my, I just had a mini heart attack."

Jimin chuckled chuckled hearing her and said, "oh sorry, My mistake."

Eunseo smiled and said, "what are you doing here?"

"attending a concert." he replied sarcastically and she rolled her eyes but smiled. "of course to do shopping and then I saw you."

She hummed in response then said, "I always use Gris Dior but today I wanted to try something new so I was looking around."

"oh, you should try Oud Ispahan this'll suit your vibe."

She chuckled then asked, "really? What's the vibe?"

He made a thinking pout and looked up to think. "warm, kind... And..like a pale pink rose... Always seems fresh and washed with floral water." he licked his lips and tried to think more. "radiates softness and silliness at the same time."

On the other hand, Eunseo was staring at him with a lost look on her face all the time. He shook his head and looked down with a smile.

And their eyes met.

"Sir, Mam how may I help you?" a staff boy asked approaching them as their long eye contact finally broke.

"huh? Oh... Um..." Eunseo picked up an Oud Ispahan and handed it to the staff. "pack this."

Jimin smiled saying, "one for me too." and forwarded the perfume bottle to him.

The staff nodded and took the bottles with him and Jimin and Eunseo followed him to the cash counter.

"You use this one too?" Eunseo asked as they exited the store.

"I like light scent plus it's unisex too so yeah.."

She smiled hearing him, "hmm.. I can't bear strong scent too."

He saw the girl who was with Eunseo earlier walking towards them and noticed a smile crept up on Eunseo's face.

The girl approached them and looked at Eunseo then at Jimin and again at Eunseo with  questioning eyes.

Eunseo thought something then started laughing on her own and the other two looked at her with joined eyebrows.

"what?" the girl asked.

She stopped her laughing then said to her, "meet my friend Jimin." then she turned towards Jimin and said, "Jimin meet my friend Jimin."

There was a moment of silence as they were still processing what Eunseo just said.

"Ayein?" Jimin asked being confused.

Eunseo laughed seing their state.

"what the hell girl? What are you saying? And why are you laughing like a maniac?" Jimin asked.

"Wait, wait." Eunseo said in between her laugh then straightened up herself while clearing her throat. "You both have same name."

The other two looked at each other with straight faces and parred lips and Jimin asked, "oh, but isn't Jimin a boy's name?"

"excuse me? Jimin is a girl's name." Jimin said.

"Chill girl! Why are you being offended? I didn't say something offensive huh?" he said showing his palm.

"you just indirectly said I have a boy's name."

"Because you have."

"huh! Then I'll say you have a girl's name." she snapped back.

Jimin rolled his eyes then said, "whatever I don't have time to argue with you."

"You were the one who started."

"Hey, hey stop! What are you doin? Are you little kids that you're fighting over a silly thing?" Eunseo said keeping her hand on her waist.

"whatever, but I'm the original." Jimin mumbled under her breath.

"I can hear you." Eunseo said. "no one is fake okay? You're original boy and you're original girl. Now be happy."

"hm, hm. Are you going to go now?" the original boy said.

"yeah, she came to Korea for the first time so I have to show her everything around.

"okay, let's get out together then I'll go home too."

"Where did you go by the way?" Eunseo asked Jimin on the way back home.

"to meet dad." she replied.

"uncle is here too? When did he come?"

"yeah, he came two days ago."

"oh, how's he now?"

"oh come on, he can't stay ill for a long time after all he's the Richard Brown."

Lmao that problem came back again😃and I had to rewrite the whole part. 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃