Chapter 4

Location: Dorm, Azur Lane's base

It's been three days after the conflict that arose between the Azur Lane detachment forces, the Sakura Empire's 5th Carrier Division, two Iron Blood shipgirls, and several mass-produced Siren warships. The timely intervention by Enterprise, Vestal, Boboiboy, and the main fleet of the Royal Navy prevented the situation from escalating further. The situation could have resulted in severe consequences without their prompt assistance.

.

.

.

The scene focuses on Enterprise's room where she is conversing with Belfast. 

"I see... So the Royal Navy, including you, helped us get here safely. I am sorry to have troubled you, Ms Belfast," said Enterprise, wearing a loose black long-sleeve coat with white detached sleeves underneath the folded cuffs and her white navy cap with a black visor.

"I am glad that no serious harm was done," said Belfast, as she placed a tray containing a plate of food on the table in front of Enterprise. 

"Though the cafeteria was crowded, I could make a plateful of ham steak and scrambled eggs for your breakfast, Ma'am."

Enterprise showed a lack of interest in the provided meal and instead opted for ration bars before leaving the area. Belfast called her out and followed her down the hallway and eventually down the stairs. 

"Perhaps you should rest, shouldn't you?" she asked.

"These slight injuries are common in wartime, Belfast," replied Enterprise.

"Maybe, but the incident that happened for the past three days and the serious damage experienced by yourself will put you in another grave danger," responded Belfast.

"Yes. I appreciate your assistance and concerns," said Enterprise.

The two walked in silence until Enterprise asked about Boboiboy's whereabouts. 

"Anyway, where is Boboiboy?" she asked.

"Eh, who? Boy Boy Boy?" replied Belfast.

"Boboiboy. B-O-B-O-I-B-O-Y, Boboiboy. The kid with the orange clothing," 

"Oh, him. It appears that he was also at the cafeteria - seen eating along with Javelin, Laffey, Arizona, Long Island and Helena. Plus, Her Majesty wished to meet him at a private meeting at the Royal Navy's Quarters this afternoon," said Belfast.

"Has he been informed about it?" asked Enterprise.

"He has been informed directly from the Queen herself, Ma'am. As for the duration of his visit, I will inform him," replied Belfast.

"I see..." said Enterprise before opening the door, but Belfast stopped her. 

"Ma'am, how about your breakfast?"