Chapter 3

Location: Waters adjacent to Azur Lane's base

Leaving a white wake behind her is an Eagle Union's destroyer shipgirl with a petite frame and a flat chest, she has white waist-length hair tied in a straight ponytail and a pair of sharp cat ears and aqua eyes. She wears a short-sleeved black maid frilled dress with puffy frilled shoulders, a white blouse, a black corset with red outlines and white buttons, she wears a white apron with a large ribbon tie on her back, she wears a red ribbon tie and an American-designed necktie, black frilled legwear, white & red boots, white buttoned cuffs and a white maid headdress with a red & black ribbon on top of her head.

Hammann

"This is no time to relax! Hammann's base is in danger!" exclaimed her.

"Hammann, slow down! We couldn't catch up with you!" said an Eagle Union's heavy cruiser behind her - Northampton.

Northampton has a dark-skin stone, a slender frame and a medium bust. She has mid-length black hair with a large orange ribbon and she has green eyes. She wears a black choker, a white crop top with a black criss-cross halterneck, a star logo & blue linings, and a star patch, white shorts with black parts and stitches, black leather straps wrapped around her right leg and a single strap & an Eagle Union tattoo on her left leg, red knee-high boots with metal partings, a black leather straps wrapped around her left arm and a single strap on her right arm and red arm gloves with white linings.

"Uhm... As I said, the base told us that the enemies had been repelled yesterday and..."

An Eagle Union light cruiser, whose name went by Helena added.

She has a slender figure and a medium bust, long, smooth blue hair with purple tints, an ahoge on top, and pink eyes. She wears a black collared sleeveless, blue & white buttoned short dress with side slits over a white crop top and black bikini bottom, dark-blue thigh-high boots with garters, metal cuffs and heels, she wears dark-blue arm sleeves underneath black elbow gloves with white linings and gloves, and a black bulky hair ornament.

"We have to hurry!!!" said Hammann, ignoring Helena's words as she accelerated and left the group behind.

"How energetic. She's been like that since yesterday," said Northampton as she watched the destroyer on the go.

"The Grey Ghost is exhausted..." another Eagle Union shipgirl, a Light Aircraft Carrier, meekly added. Her name is Long Island.

Long Island has a slender frame and a medium bust. She has a waist-length black hair and has blue eyes. She wears a blue loosely-worn jacket with white outlines over a white-collared long-sleeved shirt with a red necktie, white socks, blue & grey shoes and black & orange headphones with chains.

"It seems like the famous Enterprise was the one that beat the enemy," said another Eagle Union shipgirl, the battleship Arizona.

Arizona has a slender frame and a medium bust. She has long dark-brown hair and aqua eyes. She wears a silver-coloured choker, a blue & white high-collared buttoned uniform with shoulder patches, yellow-buttoned white cuffs, black frills and chain, a blue pencil skirt with slit sides, white gartered-frilled thigh-highs, black ankle boots with white soles, black half-gloves and a round cap.

"Enterprise? Hornet... Isn't that your...?" Northampton asked the Eagle Union shipgirls next to her - Hornet, a Yorktown-class aircraft carrier.

Hornet has a slender frame and a medium bust. She has long blonde hair tied in twin tails and green eyes. She wears a black bulky collared cape with yellow linings wrapped around her shoulders, she wears a black bikini top, black denim shorts with a yellow belt, black arm sleeves with yellow linings, white thigh-high socks underneath black thigh-highs, silver metal boots with red bottoms and a black cowboy hat with yellow bands.