Chapter 2

Location: Azur Lane's newly constructed base

The outcome of the attack on the base was quite devastating

The outcome of the attack on the base was quite devastating. The harbour is a place of shattered warships. The crackling sound of the fire that engulfed the ones that weren't in combat added to the heartbreaking of the shipgirls along with the damaged infrastructures and gust of smoke that added to the horror of the tragedy.

It's a total devastation. Yet something about that scene stirs something else in Boboiboy as he, Illustrious Prince of Wales watched the horrifying scenery of oil fires on the water and the choking black smoke produced.

"The destruction reminds me a lot of that Pearl Harbour movie... Could it be that I ended up in another world where the timeline takes place just like in Pearl Harbour, but the ships can transform into girls with weapon mountings on them?" thought Boboiboy.

Amid the upsetting situation, several dinghies with adorable-looking yellow birds in various sizes that one might mistake as chicks known as the Manjuus can be seen helping to pull the exhausted physically and emotional shipgirls from the water an...

Amid the upsetting situation, several dinghies with adorable-looking yellow birds in various sizes that one might mistake as chicks known as the Manjuus can be seen helping to pull the exhausted physically and emotional shipgirls from the water and bring them back to safety.

"They got us. I didn't expect the Sakura Empire to make the first move," said Prince of Wales.

"The Sakuran allying with the Iron Blood and forming the Crimson Axis was no surprise but..." Illustrious stopped momentarily, feeling a pang of hurt deep inside her.

"Are they aware of how dangerous the power of the Siren is?" said Prince of Wales with a severe tone and expression, but this demeanour changed when Boboiboy raised his hand to ask.

"Err... Excuse me. May I ask, Your... Highness?" said Boboiboy.

"Yes, go ahead, and it's okay if you want to address me as 'Ms. Wales', Boboiboy," said her.

"Since I'm still new here, can you... Err... Tell me an explanation about the thing... The alliance that is called the 'Crimson Axis' and why the Sakura Empire and the Iron Blood created it?" asked Boboiboy.

With a sigh, Prince of Wales replied, "It's a long story,"

"Make it short," said Boboiboy.

"The short story is..." Wales paused before she summoned a bright, glowing blue cube in her right hand.