|6| 六

★★★

★★★

I was going to Jungkook/Jimin's room to get Jimin's number, I was hella excited.

I ringed the door bell and Jungkook opened the door.

"Hey suzi! What a surprise...", JK smiled and hugged me.

"Bitch fuck off I am not here to meet you", I said and pushed him on the couch.

"Yo chill, whom you wanna meet then?", JK asked.

"Where's Jimin?", I asked impatiently.

"You called me beautiful?", Jimin walked out of his room and smiled at me.

I melted so badly his smile is hella cute... "Hi Jimin!", I waved at him.

"Hello pretty girl.. Sup!", JM hugged me.

While Jungkook was all shook.
He was like what the hell is going on..

I hugged him back "Damn he smells so nice

I hugged him back "Damn he smells so nice..", I thought.

Jimin smiled at me and asked, "Yes... Need something?"

"Yes, can you please give me your number?", I asked with puppy eyes.

"Oh yeah sure! I was gonna ask the same thing", he took his phone out and saved my contact.

"Thank you so much Jimin!", I smiled at him and waved him.

"Oh yeah and bye BANANA BOY!", I sarcastically said to Jungkook and waved him bye.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and Jimin chuckled.

I excitedly went inside my room, "Yay

I excitedly went inside my room, "Yay.... Best dayyy of my lift I just got a sexy boy's phone number! Oh yeah babyyy..", I started with my smol dance party.

As I entered the room I heard complete silence...

"Is he outside or what? Why so silent anyways.. ", I shrugged off and kept my bag on my bed and took my phone and quickly messaged Jimin to check.

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 '𝘚𝘦𝘹𝘺 𝘎𝘶𝘺🤤'.

𝐘𝐨𝐮:
Hi sex- I mean Jimin!

ʀᴇᴀᴅ

𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐲 𝐆𝐮𝐲🤤:
Hey pretty girl! Sup 😉

𝐘𝐨𝐮:
Hehe... How are you?

𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐲 𝐆𝐮𝐲🤤:
Didn't we just met a while ago *chuckles*

𝐘𝐨𝐮:
Oh yeah stupid me *facepalms*

𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐲 𝐆𝐮𝐲🤤:
It's okay darling... Oh jeez! This kid is again fighting over banana milk! How do you manage your best friend 😭? I will talk with u later bye pretty girl 💖👋🏻

𝐘𝐨𝐮:
That bunny boy! Gosh smash him in his butt I have no problem.. Tc bye bye Jiminaaa! 💖👋🏻

"Aish how dare that muscle pig hurt my sexy jimina! I will eat his chewy muscles one day ughh!", I started fighting with a pillow.

I heard a growl on my stomach "Let's go eatttt!", I started jumping and going to the kitchen.

I decided to eat chocolate, "Dang it! It's my last chocolate left mannnn! I thought of eating 10 chocolates anyways..", I am a big chocolate lover hehe.

I started eating it like a 5 year old kid and made weird noise, "Nom Nom Nom..".

Suddenly Tango guy popped I saw his mood was off, "Hey... Tango guy! You were alive! I thought you were dead", I spoke while eating the chocolate with a pout.

He sighed and sat on the sofa and turned on the TV and ignored me.

"Yah! You got the audacity to ignore me! You fucking bitch!", I smacked his head

"Not now.. I am not in mood", he said getting annoyed.

"Tango guy is sad.. Hmm..", I went closer to him and made funny faces.

He looked at me and chuckled a bit then again put on his cold face.

"Yah smile!", I started tickling him.

He laughed like a maniac, mission successful.

"There you go! That's your real face man.. A maniac! Haha!", I laughed loudly.

He started tickling me too, "Oh really? How about this? See your also in your real form!"

"YOU BITCH, anyways why were you sad for?", I asked while munching the last bite of the chocolate.

"Nothing..", he turned to the TV.

"Say na-

"WHY YOU ARE BEING SO MOODY NOW!? GO TO THAT JIMINA THEN! WHY DO YOU WANT TO FUCKING TALK TO ME!? JUST LEAVE ME ALONE GIRL", he couldn't control and shouted and went inside his room.

Tears started to form on my eyes.. "Why did he had t-to shout..?", I went inside my room and banged the door.

"That bitch shouted at m-me", I couldn't control but cry.. I poured my tears out.

"I-i never cry on this small thing.. W-why am I crying though..", I questioned myself.

I felt a strong pain on my stomach.. "Oh shit!"

★★★