5. TO TAKE BACK WHAT'S MINE

Start from the beginning

Checking the time, she saw it was 11 o'clock. She decided she would go pick up some iced coffee for herself and some beignets from the café to bring over to Klaus'. She didn't like going over to someone's place empty handed. She made her way out of her bedroom and headed to her front door. She put on her dark brown leather jacket and slipped into her dark brown leather loafers.  

Cordelia shoved her cellphone in her jacket pocket along with her mini card wallet. She grabbed her car keys and went out the door.

***************

Cordelia pulled up in front of a large white mansion. She grabbed the bag of freshly made beignets that were sitting on her passenger seat and got out of her Lexus, walking up the steps towards the front door. 

As she was about to knock, the front door swung open revealing a red headed, pixie cut woman. Before Cordelia could ask if she was at the correct house, the red head spoke. "The Mikaelson's have been expecting you, Ms Catapang. Please follow me to the study" she said before turning. 

Cordelia followed behind the woman who brought her over to a large study room. As she entered the room, she saw a pretty blonde haired woman sitting on the chair, gazing at her nails. The blonde woman looked up as she saw Cordelia with Klaus' compelled servant. The blonde stood up and walked over to the raven haired girl.

"Well aren't you pretty. You must be Cordelia, the witch my brother has been eyeing" she started. Cordelia looked at the blonde. The sister, she thought to herself. "And you must be Rebekah" Cordelia replied giving a slight smile to the Mikaelson. 

The blonde woman looked Cordelia up and down for a moment. "Hm, you're usually not the type my brother goes for" she stated. Cordelia somewhat amused raised her eyebrow. "I assure you, there's nothing going on between your brother and I".

"Yet" Rebekah replied, snorting. Before Cordelia could interject, Rebekah looked over to the red haired compelled woman. "You may go now, Cordelia and I will be just fine" she said, dismissing the woman.

Rebekah turned back and walked over to where she was sitting and plopped back down on the chair. "My brother's shall join us soon".

Cordelia hummed and lifted the bag of beignets in her hand. "Want one?".