"Honey, please go back first. I have some things to deal with here."

  Zhuo Yun nodded understandingly, "I put a few pieces of paper in my wallet. Take a look. It should be helpful to you." Since this time If you pay Zhizhi for help, then let's help him to the end.

  Tang Yi nodded. It would be safer to pass things in his wallet.

  Tang Yi started working and didn't go home for two days again. This time the matter was more serious. It was a major action after he was transferred to the new unit, so he took it very seriously.

  After returning home, Zhuo Yun looked at the child and then returned to his bedroom, "Zhizhi, do you have any useful equipment? Tang Yi can use it." "

  Yes, but the price is very expensive."

  "It doesn't matter, as many gold coins as you want . Okay."

  As soon as he said this, Zhuo Yun's gold coins were reduced by 20 million. Likewise she got a box one foot square. The box is not big, but there are a lot of things inside. There are about ten pieces in pieces. Zhuo Yun read the instructions and found that they are absolutely good things.

  Put the box in your wallet and pass it directly to Tang Yi.

  "Pengpeng—" Zhuo Yun and Bingbing looked at Pengpeng who got off the plane, smiling happily. Then Zhuo Yun noticed that Pengpeng's figure had changed.

  "Xiaowu Bingbing——" Pengpeng looked at the two people with a smile.

  "Did you come here by yourself?"

  "Well, I'll come here first, just in time to take a look at you two, especially Zhuo Yun, your little ones." "

  Haha, aren't you about to have one yourself?" Zhuo Yun smiled. Saying that, Bingbing suddenly widened her eyes and looked at Pengpeng's belly.

  Pengpeng's face turned red, "How did you see that?"

  "I have sharp eyes. Haha, it's been a few months. Does this count as a marriage ceremony?" Zhuo Yun said jokingly.

  "Haha, we have already received the certificate, it has been two months."

  Zhuo Yun was really happy for her, her fate had changed. Suddenly seeing Bingbing's lonely face, Zhuo Yun reached out and pulled her, "Don't worry, the matter will be solved. I have already thought of a way." "You don't need to

  comfort me, Tang Jia has asked many times. , he didn't even let go."

  "What's wrong? Tang Jia hasn't agreed yet?" Pengpeng also knew the news.

  "Yeah."

  "Okay, don't make a sad face. Xiaowu and I will help you find a way." Pengpeng patted Bingbing's shoulder and put his arm around her, "Let's go, take me to your home, I'll I want to stay at your place for a few days."

  "You two can come to my place these days. The three of us haven't talked to each other for a long time." Zhuo Yun suggested.

  "Is it convenient?"

  "If you want to come, everything is convenient."

  (End of Chapter)

Chapter 122

  "Bingbing, what are your plans?" Pengpeng asked lazily while sitting on the sofa.

  Bingbing sat on the single sofa on the other side, "What can I do? It's just a grind. Anyway, I've made up my mind."