Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71

  Everyone returned to the private room. Tang Yi was still sullen, holding Zhuo Yun's hand, "Do you know what that person named Zhao does?" "

  It seems that he came here the year before last and opened several entertainment centers in the capital. Also. I don't know how I got involved with Wang Quan. The two of them started a business partnership, and Wang Quan's assets have increased rapidly in the past two years." Tang Fei replied.

  Tang Yi thought for a while, "That's it. Let's go back first." After saying that, he stood up, put the cloak on Zhuo Yun, took her hand and left.

  Several people in the room were sent downstairs together, and watching them leave, Tang Fei sneered, "Wang Quan is going to be in trouble now." Zhang Qian also smiled. They knew Tang Yi very well, and this person was a flaw. Those who must take revenge were those who bullied Tang Yi in the compound and were later punished by him. I don't know if this person grew up in the countryside and had a bit of a wolfish nature. Keep your eyes on a goal, be persistent and single-minded, and don't give up until you reach your goal. So it's definitely not good to be targeted by him.

  If I hadn't entered the military academy and gained my composure from being trained in the army, I might not be what I am now. Today, although Wang Quan and the person named Zhao apologized and apologized, and the woman who made trouble was also slapped several times, Tang Yi never nodded in understanding from beginning to end. He must still remember it.

  "What's wrong? Do you still remember it?" Zhuo Yun asked while sitting in the car looking at Tang Yi being so silent.

  "Are you scared?" Tang Yi asked.

  "No, I'm just very angry. The quality is so poor. It was a small thing in the first place, but it ended up like this." Tang Yi's attack was not light. The soft tissue of those people was slightly bruised, and the most serious ones even suffered fractures. The first kick He was kicked so hard that three of his ribs were broken, making Zhizhi keep cheering in the space.

  Tang Yi was silent again, thinking about how Zhuo Yun was almost beaten just now, and the anger in his heart began to rise.

  Send Zhuo Yun to the guest house. Zhuo Yun's parents are still here, so Zhuo Yun still lives here at night, not to mention that it is not good to live in the Tang family just after getting engaged.

  Tang Yi stayed with Zhuo's parents in the guest house for a while, and then went home as it was getting late.

  After walking out of the guest house, he thought about it and dialed a phone to explain that, as Zhang Qian said, this matter is not over yet. He already knew from the descriptions of Zhuo Yun and Yiyi that the man named Zhao was teasing Zhuo Yun. Although He didn't take advantage, but Tang Yi felt uncomfortable, especially today was a good day for the two of them, but it was so annoying to encounter such a bad thing.

  Zhuo Yun didn't know that Tang Yi still had such thoughts. In fact, as far as she was concerned, this matter was over. Anyway, Tang Yi had already vented her anger by beating those people like that. There is no need to take it to heart. So it was a good night's rest.

  So she didn't even know that the man surnamed Zhao was arrested for being involved in gangs and drugs, and would never have a chance to come out in this life. Although Wang Quan finally pushed everything out, his business was also over, and he ended up in I couldn't stay in the capital anymore and went to the south.

  This has nothing to do with Zhuo Yun. The next day Tang Yi and Zhuo Yun took Zhuo's parents and Zhuo's mother around the capital. Dad Zhuo chose Liulichang and Panjiayuan with great interest. He was very interested in these places.