Chapter 121-130

Chapter 121

  "Who is he waiting for?" Zhuo Yun looked strangely at the man sitting on a chair in the park, reading the newspaper. If his identity were not known, he would look like an ordinary citizen now.

  "There must be something going on." Tang Yi said while making phone calls and assigning tasks. At this time, the people under him were already in place. Just waiting for the order.

  The man sat for a while, put away the newspaper, stood up, took out a tissue from his pocket, wiped his hands first, then spit the gum on the tissue, and threw it into the trash can along with the newspaper. Tang Yi picked up the phone, "One group and two groups are following the target, and group three is on standby."

  Zhuo Yun sat in the car without saying anything and watched the man walk out of the park on their side. Tang Yi did not let her follow, but looked at the virtual screen carefully.

  The two of them waited in the car for more than three hours. If they hadn't learned some news from Zhizhi, they might have left.

  Until about 3:30 in the afternoon, a cleaner appeared in the park. This cleaner was a man in his fifties. He was very thin and had a dark complexion. He was no different from ordinary cleaners.

  The man was holding a broom in one hand and a black bag in the other. From time to time, I pick up mineral water bottles or cardboard boxes in the trash can. The action was not fast, it took more than 20 minutes from the time it appeared to the destination trash bin. During this time he cleaned three bins.

  Then he went to the target trash can and took out a few mineral water bottles and the newspaper. Then continue sweeping the floor. Moving a little bit, it looks the same as before.

  "Three groups are ready. One group and two groups are ready to close the net." Tang Yi gave the order.

  There were not many people in the park, but there were some. "Stay in the car and don't move." Tang Yi got out of the car and told Zhuo Yun.

  "Well, be careful."

  Tang Yi nodded and walked into the park. The three groups approached cautiously. Knowing that this man was bending over to pick something up in the trash can, Tang Yicai said, "Close the net."

  Seven people, including Tang Yi, rushed forward quickly. The man reacted quickly, discovered the problem, and kicked the whole thing with his feet. People walked out sideways. But it was too late by this time, there were people holding hands in several directions.

  These people cooperated skillfully. They went up to grab his hands and legs, and one person removed his jaw.

  Tang Yi came forward and picked up the bag containing the mineral water bottle. He wore gloves on his hands to take out the contents. When he got the newspaper, he took a look and saw that it was wrapped with a tissue mixed with chewing gum. . I took a few photos with my phone, took out the tissue paper, opened it, and saw the chewing gum. Although it was tight, a small part of the data card inside was still exposed. "Vulture?" Tang Yi said as he looked at the man. There was no change in the man's face, but his pupils shrank.

  "Carry it away." Tang Yi ordered.

  One of the members of the third group took out a needle from his body and gave him an injection without any courtesy. Since he said to lift his head, the man should not move for the time being.

  The medicine took effect very quickly, and the man quickly closed his eyes.

  Taking those things, Tang Yi walked out, and news came from the headset that the operation of one group and two groups was successful. Order them to take the person back carefully.