Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41

  "Tang Yi, what's the matter?" Zhuo Yun opened the door and looked at Tang Yi standing outside.

  "Ah, I'm here to get some clothes." Tang Yi looked at Zhuo Yun and didn't know what to say for a moment, so he made an excuse at random.

  "Oh, come in." Zhuo Yun let Tang Yi into the room.

  Tang Yi entered the bedroom and saw that the bed had been made, as if he was about to sleep. Thinking that the two of them had slept on the same bed, his heart suddenly warmed up and he quickly took out the clothes from the closet.

  "I've got it." He said and walked out. Zhuo Yun followed and closed the door. Tang Yi walked to the door and suddenly stopped, took a deep breath, turned around and looked directly at Zhuo Yun, "I like you." Then he looked at Zhuo Yun, trying to capture her emotions.

  Zhuo Yun was a little dumbfounded by Tang Yi's confession, but he quickly understood what he meant and his face turned red.

  Tang Yi watched Zhuo Yun lower his head, his face turned red, and his heart was beating unsatisfactorily. Does the lack of expression mean that she was also interested in him? Thinking of this, his hands holding the clothes tightened, "I like you, can you be my girlfriend?" Then he said, "I know I'm much older than you, but I will definitely treat you well."

  Zhuo Yun listened to Tang Yi's voice sounded much more silly than usual. I couldn't help but look up, but I was struck by the heat in his eyes, and my whole body turned red.

  "Okay."

  Bang - Tang Yi looked at the closed door and smiled very silly. Then he jumped up, twisted in the corridor, danced to the disco, and the door opened again. Zhuo Yun stretched out his hand. Looking at him, Tang Yi's face suddenly turned red, then he coughed - coughed, and then walked towards his room in a serious manner. Zhuo Yun couldn't help laughing. Tang Yi is so cute.

  Zhuo Yun could hear Tang Yi's laughter through the door. The laughter was so joyful and joyful. The laughter reached her heart. It was a very happy thing to hear the confession of the person she liked. When I opened the door and saw his happy face again, my heart felt even sweeter, as if I had drunk honey.

  Because of Tang Yi's confession, Zhuo Yun did not enter the space at night. He lay in bed thinking about the several meetings between the two, and Tang Yi's affectionate eyes when he confessed. His heart was filled with sweetness, and he suddenly thought of the first time the two met. oolong, laughing non-stop. In the end, I fell asleep with a satisfied smile.

  The same goes for Tang Yi, who lives next door. His head is filled with the sweet smile of the little girl. He seems to be so happy for the first time in his twenty-nine years. I thought back to how embarrassed I was just now. Although I was a little embarrassed, I felt more happy and the smiling face of the girl who stuck her head out. So beautiful -

  the same happiness under one roof, two lonely hearts sticking together.

  The next morning, Tang Yi got up late for the first time. For the first time in over ten years, I didn't wake up on time.

  When I went downstairs and heard the sounds from the kitchen and his little girlfriend's happy humming, I couldn't be happier.

  "What are you doing standing there? Come here for breakfast." Zhuo Yun put the porridge on the table.

  "Haha." Tang Yi smiled and helped Zhuo Yun put things on the table. "What else are you stewing?"

  "I made fish head soup for Chu Zheng. After a hundred days of straining his muscles and bones, I made him a fish soup that replenishes Qi and activates blood circulation, which helps his legs recover."