Zhuo Yun pursed his lips and smiled, "Yes. Already married."

  "Why so early?" When Zhao Yi heard this, although he already had certain information, it was a bit hard to accept it.

  "There are many reasons. It's really hard to say at the moment."

  "Forget it, I won't ask. Are you happy now?" Zhao Yi asked.

  Zhuo Yun nodded, thinking about his family, lover and children, "Happiness is very happy."

  Looking at the expression of happiness that could not be concealed on Zhuo Yun's face, Zhao Yi felt relieved, with a blessing smile on his face, "As long as As long as you feel happy. You didn't treat anyone before you got married. I'm afraid that people won't let you go at the party."

  Zhuo Yun looked helpless, "Okay, I'll treat you when the party comes and you pick the place."

  " Forget it, I'm kidding you, let's not talk anymore, I still have work, let's talk about it at the next party." Zhao Yi said and looked at his watch, it was really a bit late, waved his hand and left. But I thought about it and called a few friends after work, and finally got the exact news.

  Zhuo Yun felt that there were so many surprises and surprises today. But it's a good thing anyway. There is no contact with Zhao Yi and the others in my memory. On the one hand, Zhuo Yun felt a little inferior after going to college. After all, her childhood sweethearts all went to good universities and had good futures. She always felt a little inferior during parties. Can't let go. Later, everyone went their separate ways and had little time to see each other.

  Now that we have met, let's keep in touch more in the future. They are friends who grew up after all, and childhood friendships are rare.

  (End of chapter)

Chapter 102 In

  May and June, Zhuo Yun had to be a trapeze artist for a period of time. During these days, Zhuo Yun had been busy defending his thesis. Fortunately, it only takes an hour to get there by plane, and there are so many flights every day, otherwise it would be troublesome. She doesn't want to drive the child away for too long, especially their baby is very sensible now, and it will cause trouble if she is not around for a long time. Well, one or two is okay, a few children are as if they have been studied well. If there is really going to be a quarrel, it will definitely be five people together. Let everyone have no choice.

  When the graduation ceremony ended in early July, she would completely end her four-year college career and have to leave the city where she had lived for more than ten years. Maybe she would just be a passerby in the future. Zhuo Yun always sighed in his heart.

  All the real estate in D city has been sold. Thinking about the series of investments she made when she first returned to this era, she felt that she had a certain motivation, mainly because of her resentment towards real estate in the future. Although it will appreciate in value in the future, there is no need to keep it.

  The house in Yunhai Square still needs to be kept. Zhuo Yun feels that although she will no longer live in this city, she will still come here for vacation in the future. Entrust a housekeeping service to take care of the house. If you have the opportunity to bring several babies here in the future, this city is very important to Zhuo Yun.

  Pengpeng and Bingbing have already stayed in D city. Zhuo Yun sold two houses to them before. They settled directly. The procedures for settling in are quite simple at present, but it will be troublesome if they want to settle in the future.

  One thing that was surprising when I came back this time was that Pengpeng had a boyfriend, who was her husband in her previous life. The two actually met two years in advance. It was a coincidence that her husband was a graduate student in the school. And Pengpeng was the graduate student who wanted to take the exam for this tutor. The tutor was originally a well-known professor in their college. Pengpeng was originally from the student union. Although she did not hold a position like a minister, she was steady and very good. The tutors in their department liked her, and Pengpeng's tutor also liked her, so even though the postgraduate examination had not yet started, Pengpeng had already met with the tutor in advance. That's when she met her boyfriend Wang Xian, who had not yet graduated.